+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by baldozer View Post
    The following is true for me.

Ears close to your head: Yes, my ears are so close to the head that they are almost invisible.
    Tanned: Yes
    Prominent Nose: I don't know what you mean by that, but I do have a prominent brow ridge with deep set eyes and the nose tip is quite far from the cheeks. I mean my nose is the opposite of what you see in asian guys, who have flat noses.
    A nose prominent in profile ("projected," "pointed," "stereotypical white guy nose") is a disadvantage for bald guys. This is a major reason why black guys can get away w/ the shaved head more often

Nothing wrong with being bald. Should have just shaved and be done with it.

Quote Originally Posted by pidda View Post
    Nothing wrong with being bald. Should have just shaved and be done with it.
    Perhaps you're handsome and have a great shaped head like kelly slater.

Quote Originally Posted by 25 going on 65 View Post
    A nose prominent in profile ("projected," "pointed," "stereotypical white guy nose") is a disadvantage for bald guys. This is a major reason why black guys can get away w/ the shaved head more often
    African Americans are the ideal candidates for hair loss. Think Boris Kodjoe.

Quote Originally Posted by FlightTL View Post
    Perhaps you're handsome and have a great shaped head like kelly slater.
    I do! Funny that I didn't take that into consideration until now!

I know exactly what you mean and you are 100% correct. I want a new nose and the only thing stopping me from fixing it is I'm to embarrassed getting it done because I'm bald. I think with a new nose I could pull the look off a lot better. I need to do something as right now I'm basically road kill.

Quote Originally Posted by hairlessM View Post
    I know exactly what you mean and you are 100% correct. I want a new nose and the only thing stopping me from fixing it is I'm to embarrassed getting it done because I'm bald. I think with a new nose I could pull the look off a lot better. I need to do something as right now I'm basically road kill.
    Hey same here. I've been thinking about rhinoplasty, but I'm scared at even the thought of it. Hair transplants are at least you can stay awake during the procedure and maybe FUE and pilofocus are minimally invasive....So, I'm not sure and there is open and closed rhinoplasty, so not sure at all.

dude its true i have a white friend who went bald and he's got a flat black guy nose and he suits the look

I don't think so. A nose of this type along with a prominent chin makes an ante-face, which is considered attractive. Example of people with ante faces are David Gandi and Sean O'Pry.

Quote Originally Posted by FlightTL View Post
    Hey same here. I've been thinking about rhinoplasty, but I'm scared at even the thought of it. Hair transplants are at least you can stay awake during the procedure and maybe FUE and pilofocus are minimally invasive....So, I'm not sure and there is open and closed rhinoplasty, so not sure at all.
    I've been looking into it as I had the same fears as you but it's one of the most commonly performed ops there is and I was surprised at how quick it actually is. Yeah, you get knocked out but I've been knocked out before and that went ok.

It's gross how it's done but the results are unreal. Check out this site http://www.realself.com/rhinoplasty/...d-after-photos if your interested. There is also loads of blogs that people have written from beginning to end and they all explain everything you need to know. It takes a little time to recover, all the splinters and that come off in less than a week and than a few weeks of noticeable swelling and they say it can take a lot longer for all the swelling to go but the difference it makes in your appearance is amazing, almost everyone looks better when it's done. It's expensive but you usually get exactly what you want and it looks natural. My nose is my biggest flaw outside my hair but that ish is so messed up it will never be right so I really don't want to spend anything a dime on it.