Dermarolling Community Trial - Page 251 - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 251 of 254 FirstFirst ... 151 201 241 249 250 251 252 253 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,510 of 2539

I have done derma rolling and to this date I still derma roll. Derma rolling will not remove DHT but it can stimulate growth 100% my whole forehead is full of new vellus hairs.

I use 1mm needle every other day, I do not wound my scalp until I bleed on 1mm! I simply derma roll on the whole scalp with gentle form pressure. I then apply my 5% regaine foam, never apply anything higher after derma rolling! As I also use 15% minoxidil from Murray Avenue.

The 1.5mm needle I use once a week for wounding. This method 100% works and will give good results, on the basis you have stopped or halted the Hairloss in its track.

Hi I would like to chime in if it's OK?

I'm 47 and over the years I've experimented with different methods I used minoxidil and I think it may slowed down my hairloss at the time I think,I was 30 at the time I used it for a few months then stopped the reason I stopped is because I was using the legit regain from boots chemist but it was just too expensive and I didn't know about the cheaper altenatives at the time.

When I was around 40 I knew about the Kirkland brand and started using it and I don't know if it was working so I just stopped again I've tried onion juice as well lol I done that for maybe three months and I stinked lol don't know if it did anything but my hairloss never got any worse so who knows what I would say is I would not knock any natural remedies until you try them for yourself.

I knew about wounding the scalp and read about it but I never really committed to it until a few months ago I tried derma rolling with a 0.5 roller I done that a couple of times and during that time I decided to swat back up again on the procedure of derma rolling and I found a website called hairloss revolution they had a product there called the scalp elixir I bought it to try it it has all natural ingredients peppermint oil, magnesium oil, olive leaf extract, nettle root tincture, Rosemary oil,saw palmetto tincture, red reishi tincture,taurine, caffeine.

I know people will say that this is all crap but I wanted to keep it natural and I have my reasons I then got a derma pen from the same website it is adjustable all the way up to 3mm the reason for using the pen is I felt that the Derma roller snagged the hair a little bit again that was my reason for changing and my hair isn't thick it is fine and obviously thinning and balding lol.

So now I have some questions because derma rolling, stamping is quite contradicting and I don't mean the study I mean opinions on forums because some say it is wounding and you have to spot bleed a little and others say bleeding is damaging to the follicle example this thread is against bleeding so what is the correct way bleed or not it is all quite confusing.

Anyway I finally plucked up the courage to use the stamp the other day that I bought months ago lol and my scalp bled I was pressing jabbing quite hard because I was going with the premise that bleeding spotting was better for the regenerative process to work Eg collagen production.

Some questions.

1)will you bleed anyway regardless of the pressure you use because the needles are 1mm and you are piercing the skin.

2) I also read somewhere I can't remember that using minoxidil afterwards is useless it doesn't work it should be applied 24hours after wounding I think it said that in the study but I could be wrong I'm not using minoxidil the now anyway but I thought I'd ask.
    Thanks.

God is nobody following this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by gibbsy09 View Post
    God is nobody following this thread.
    I am wondering same thing.

I cant read so many pages, should be a sticky with intructions what it is better to do.

wanted to try this derma rolling anyone can share instructions ? I have not done this ever or knwo anything about it at all~

Default Derma rolling Interval

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2918341/?log$=activity

'A minimum of six weeks is recommended between two treatments as it takes that long for new natural collagen to form'

I think weekly with a 1.5 needle is not going to help lol

So I am only seeing results from one person in this thread. As exciting of results I have seen, is there anyone else who has good progress in before and after pictures using a derma roller?
    Last edited by Jma226; 07-08-2019 at 12:23 PM. Reason: Typo

Are there any concerns or risks regarding sweating from exercise or getting haircuts the day after derma rolling?

Just completed my first treatment yesterday evening and wanna workout today and get a haircut later this week.

Thanks for the info!

Hi all, I am new here. I started using a 1.5mm roller along with rogaine foam about a month ago before I knew this site existed. I am starting to see some promising results. Has everyone here given up on this procedure? Any success?

What results are you noticing after 4 weeks?