+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by BaldingEagle View Post
    Well firstly I just joined this forum, I have no reason to promote it lol...

Secondly I'm not supporting any agenda other than actual scientific evidence.

To my third point, it is a kitchen remedy considering you're not a doctor nor scientist, thus you have no credibility in treating any condition.

Lastly, anyone can pull out hundreds of conspiracy theories and without evidence and put on a tin foil hat.

If your pushing YouTube videos as your proof you've only proven yourself to have no real concrete facts to support any claims you've made.

My claims on the other hand are supported by numerous studies from different regulatory agencies showing scientific data.

So basically your YouTube videos and conjecture are better supporting arguments than my data supported fact based evidence?

What planet are you on lol?
    Can you please support us your data?
    And yeas i live in real life instead, and a youtube video with Edvard a griffin for example is to simplistic for you, and by your answer you are only ridiculing your self, instead of the opposite that you are trying to attempt, since you cannot even answer a simplistic youtube video as you mentioned.

Can you at least make a professional opinion towards my simple youtube videos, and prove them otherwise instead of attacking me?
    I put "lol" also as an serious ending.

You're the one with an unproven treatment. The burden of proof lies with you.

Why do you think i posted my treatment in the first place?
    I got results, and that's it so i thought why not share it, and believe me i have some knowledge also.

Lets give it a rest since´me and you have a different opinions regarding hair loss.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbaliser View Post
    Why do you think i posted my treatment in the first place?
    I got results, and that's it so i thought why not share it, and believe me i have some knowledge also.

Lets give it a rest since´me and you have a different opinions regarding hair loss.
    Woaw woaw... Herbaliser stop wasting your time with this useless guys. This guys says the remedy is to shave our ****ing head off ! Forget about this fool take your time instead to create a topic with exactly how you do your TOPICAL treatment and ORAL treatment and answer to the people who ask question. It's would be nice if you show us exactly how to do it because is not clear and it's normal because is not a miracle pill so please create a post and explain everything in details .

Quote Originally Posted by Onion Knight View Post
    Woaw woaw... Herbaliser stop wasting your time with this useless guys. This guys says the remedy is to shave our ****ing head off ! Forget about this fool take your time instead to create a topic with exactly how you do your TOPICAL treatment and ORAL treatment and answer to the people who ask question. It's would be nice if you show us exactly how to do it because is not clear and it's normal because is not a miracle pill so please create a post and explain everything in details .
    I will, and my wife agreed "finally" also to help me to get the best pictures, that i cannot achieve by my self, and i will post it this weekend.
    And you are right Onion Knight, but still it triggers me to prove them wrong, "but then again you proved me wrong also that it docent help since they are already trapped".

Quote Originally Posted by Herbaliser View Post
    I will, and my wife agreed "finally" also to help me to get the best pictures, that i cannot achieve by my self, and i will post it this weekend.
    And you are right Onion Knight, but still it triggers me to prove them wrong, "but then again you proved me wrong also that it docent help since they are already trapped".
    I know it's a shame... Instead of searching and helping people they bash everyone they can to win some sort of confidence.