+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast

Depression huh? You don't think hair loss causes depression? 90% of this board is depressed and bipolar.

Also, what is the actual incidence of permanent ED among the total population of fin users? I'm all ears.

The incidence of things like permanent ED is extremely low, it makes for great shock value and hysteria, but it also ignores the fact that most people don't actually experience it.

Quote Originally Posted by joely View Post
    Some people get sides others don't, some people chose to take it others don't its a personal choice that people should research, I don't get sides and it stopped my hair loss but others will not be as lucky, people have to decide for themselves! I think that pretty much sums it up

now can we please get back on topic
    If the sides were not permanent, and not as severe as they currently are, then you know I would be cool with it. But reading about people struggling to get back to normal (if they are unlucky) is ****ing shit.

I hear you yeahyeahyeah, I'm contemplating fin and have been for ages, but the prospect of permanent sides freaks me out, as does a bald head. It's a step into the unknown, with terrible consequences potentially if we can't tolerate the drug.

It's easy to praise or condemn the drug either way if you have experience of it, it's finding out for yourself that's hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post
    I hear you yeahyeahyeah, I'm contemplating fin and have been for ages, but the prospect of permanent sides freaks me out, as does a bald head. It's a step into the unknown, with terrible consequences potentially if we can't tolerate the drug.

It's easy to praise or condemn the drug either way if you have experience of it, it's finding out for yourself that's hard.
    Im in the same boat, like you, I want to do something about my hairloss, but I would HATE it if what happened to Chrisis happens to me.

This is not a fin forum... This is the cutting edge section... Fin is... not cutting edge

I see that Arashi is a paid-up member of the tin-foil hat brigade. I'm not taking him seriously ever again.

Well done KO1 for taking the side of rationality and science against these hysterical anti-science ranters.

Quote Originally Posted by Pentarou View Post
    I see that Arashi is a paid-up member of the tin-foil hat brigade. I'm not taking him seriously ever again.

Well done KO1 for taking the side of rationality and science against these hysterical anti-science ranters.
    What's Arashi a member of? Are you referring to Fin?

Arashi doesn't seem to have posted for a while actually - just an observation.

Quote Originally Posted by Pentarou View Post

Pentarou, Chrisis is suffering from persistent sides as a result of fin, if you can get him back to normal I am sold.

^You know who's not suffering from persistent sides? Oh about millions of other men.

When men are told to get on fin, they're told to take baseline pics of their hair.

I think from now on they should be instructed to take baseline pics of their penis. I hear reports of "fin shrunk penis", "penis is bending left", "penis is bending right", "penis is retracting", so that way I think if you take baseline, you can compare properly.