X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • yeahyeahyeah
    • Nov 2011

Originally posted by Spex
    No worries mate - Take your time and do not be in any rush. Understand the process and research, research, research as my old saying goes. Meet patients in person if poss or if not try get in touch with several via email or PM and speak to them about their experiences.

Its a maze of info out there and i personally learnt the hard way - I've had 10 HT's now in total myself. It's much easier now however for newbies like yourself due to the forums and veterans paying forward valuable info.

Possibly even email or call into Spencers Radio Show on Sunday night and ask questions too.
    Spex do you know of guys who are dissatisfied with Gho's HTs.

There was recently a court case against Gho by HT's doctors, one being Dr. Feriduni, they had to drop the case because it was found that Gho was indeed multiplying hair.

Comment

• ejj
      • Dec 2010

Dr Lindsey has posted many results , as for ` hst ` or whatever its called its the same old same old .... one z list actor and one footballer , if he did one donor regeneration per week then thats 52 per year ..... were are they all ? and he has been doing it for ten years ??

To answer your questions

Yes, if done incorrectly , or with a punch thats too big , fue can damage surrounding follicles , i had a .8mm punch (manual) used on my face so far zero white dots or marks , im still waiting to see " Arty Robots " fue extraction results with his " whopping " 1.4 mm punch

Yes, fue cuts into skin as does all surgery , bloodvessels are located in the skin

Asian characteristics , im unsure about , you really need do your homework on this one , i think Dr Lindsey has many posted results of dark skinned patients especially repair and scar revision cases

Hope this helps

ejj

Comment

• yeahyeahyeah
        • Nov 2011

Originally posted by ejj
        Dr Lindsey has posted many results , as for ` hst ` or whatever its called its the same old same old .... one z list actor and one footballer , if he did one donor regeneration per week then thats 52 per year ..... were are they all ? and he has been doing it for ten years ??
        There are few guys on the forum posting their results.

Not everyone with a HT will post their results.

Comment

• ejj
          • Dec 2010

I have not seen one result posted showing clearly , in high definition a regenerated donor area ,from a patient , there may be some vague frontal ,side,top down , run of the mill everyday photographs , but none proving regeneration ..... , much like .. `acell`.. ` replicell `.. ` aderans ` prp`.. ` hairplucking ` .. much hype , little or no proof ....

ejj

Comment

• yeahyeahyeah
            • Nov 2011

Originally posted by ejj
            I have not seen one result posted showing clearly , in high definition a regenerated donor area ,from a patient , there may be some vague frontal ,side,top down , run of the mill everyday photographs , but none proving regeneration ..... , much like .. `acell`.. ` replicell `.. ` aderans ` prp`.. ` hairplucking ` .. much hype , little or no proof ....

ejj
            You are not looking hard enough, because here is one:

I've been asked to start a new thread including all the photos I've uploaded since having the 700 grafts done with Gho. It's not a bad idea considering the photos are currently scattered everywhere. Please bear in mind the first photos I taken were with a shitty camera phone. Also note I've got my 2nd procedure in less than

Comment

• amadeus
              • Dec 2008

There was never a court case. That is all internet rumor. Some doctors apparently complained to some state agency because they believed Gho was false advertising that he was doing hair multiplication. Then Gho threatened to sue them and they wrote a retraction letter so that they would not have to deal with time and expense of being in a lawsuit. The court never said that Gho was multiplying hair.

Originally posted by yeahyeahyeah
              Spex do you know of guys who are dissatisfied with Gho's HTs.

There was recently a court case against Gho by HT's doctors, one being Dr. Feriduni, they had to drop the case because it was found that Gho was indeed multiplying hair.

Comment

• ejj
                • Dec 2010

I stand by my earlier comments , these pictures are vague to say the least and prove nothing more than growth from a standard run of the mill transplant !

The close up of the donor is ridiculous , the rest are all of the recipitant area, again, ten years of regeneration , 52 weeks per year , one patient per week , and 2 results , ........ z list actor Gerald Jolie , and a footballer Wesley Schoonder !

I rest my case

ejj

Comment

• yeahyeahyeah
                  • Nov 2011

Originally posted by ejj
                  I stand by my earlier comments , these pictures are vague to say the least and prove nothing more than growth from a standard run of the mill transplant !

The close up of the donor is ridiculous , the rest are all of the recipitant area, again, ten years of regeneration , 52 weeks per year , one patient per week , and 2 results , ........ z list actor Gerald Jolie , and a footballer Wesley Schoonder !

I rest my case

ejj
                  Can you elaborate why?

Comment

• ejj
                    • Dec 2010

certainly , the photographs dont show any ` donor regeneration ` .

regards

ejj

Comment

• ejj
                      • Dec 2010

flight tl , in my opinion and to get the thread back on track , I think Dr Lindsey is a good fue Dr and has some excellent results posted online .

Dr Lindsey posts before , during and after photographs of a clear , high definition quality , im impressed by his documentation and comments made about how he uses automated and manual extraction devices as required to suit an individuals needs .

I would always proceed with a small session and assess results ,healing and growth and go on from there

hope this helps

ejj

Comment

• yeahyeahyeah
                        • Nov 2011

Originally posted by ejj
                        certainly , the photographs dont show any ` donor regeneration ` .

regards

ejj
                        But there is hair growing in areas where there has been hair removed.

Comment

• ejj
                          • Dec 2010

i dont think anyone can make that statement based on those photographs provided . Looks like regular everday fue donor area

ejj

Comment

• yeahyeahyeah
                            • Nov 2011

Originally posted by ejj
                            i dont think anyone can make that statement based on those photographs provided . Looks like regular everday fue donor area

ejj
                            Yes, but if you look closely, where the hairs have been extracted, there is hair regrowing from those same holes.

Comment

• ejj
                              • Dec 2010

I dont think so ! the photographs are not good enough to determine that

ejj

Comment

• hairysituation
                                • Feb 2012

Originally posted by ejj
                                I dont think so ! the photographs are not good enough to determine that

ejj
                                Then you are either blind or denial. Which one is it?

And for Spex, which man believe he's in any position to be acting arrogant towards anyone or anything, when the latter man is just an errand boy for Dr. Feller? I love people who think they have a great life and a great deal of knowledge, when they actually is what I will consider as a total loser. (for the lack of a more adequate term). What were your grades in high school, and where did your studied? What can you really bragg about? That you lost your hair, got lucky on Finasteride, and thereafter had multiplied hair restuation procedures? Wow! You're doing well.

Comment

Working...