+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 50 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by greenz View Post
    Herb, Please post pictures of your new mix... Also i thought you said to use matcha in place of the green tea bags in a earlier post....? I just bought a bag so was wondering where it belongs in your regime..

Thanks
    Picture of the mix,lapacho and the tea bags that actually is blended matcha tea without me knowing.
    I bought matcha before but in small jar, and the tea bags i bought in grocery store, because as mentioned now all my ingredients is bought from the grocery.
    For half of liter finished oil i pour 2,5 dl pumpkin seed oil, olive oil in a pot.
    Add one big handful lapacho tea, and 5 (matcha) green tea bags and let it simmer warm and stir for about 15 minutes.
    Use a filter and pour the substance in air tight glass jar, and keep it in the fridge.
    The oil is brown but as soon as you add coconut oil, milk and the mushed coriander green tea it reacts and turns green directly.

Found a picture taken in the beginning of June when i let i grow a little since i started seeing results.
    As you can see it was quiet thin in the middle region since the new hairs growing begins from the sides and advances to the middle area.
    My location is different since i moved.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	3.jpg

Size:	95.7 KB
ID:	41912   Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg

Size:	92.3 KB
ID:	41914   Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg

Size:	80.4 KB
ID:	41921   Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg

Size:	99.8 KB
ID:	41922  

Wow...

Great results man....!

Quote Originally Posted by Herbaliser View Post
    Picture of the mix,lapacho and the tea bags that actually is blended matcha tea without me knowing.
    I bought matcha before but in small jar, and the tea bags i bought in grocery store, because as mentioned now all my ingredients is bought from the grocery.
    For half of liter finished oil i pour 2,5 dl pumpkin seed oil, olive oil in a pot.
    Add one big handful lapacho tea, and 5 (matcha) green tea bags and let it simmer warm and stir for about 15 minutes.
    Use a filter and pour the substance in air tight glass jar, and keep it in the fridge.

Thank you for all the help! Two small q's...What type of filter do you use? Also, how much of the premixed (oil/tea) do you use for each time you're ready to mix in the milk/corriander/etc..

Quote Originally Posted by robjacksen View Post
    Thank you for all the help! Two small q's...What type of filter do you use? Also, how much of the premixed (oil/tea) do you use for each time you're ready to mix in the milk/corriander/etc..
    Hi robjacksen,

I use a simple kitchen filter like tis one https://www.google.se/search?q=kitch...1gnXLdSSZAM%3A

I pour 3 tsp of the oil as mentioned in a small jar, and then i use the pestle to crush about 10 leaves of fresh coriander with one bag of green tea, and put in the oil and stir again, then put one tsp organic coconut oil and 3 tsp organic coconut milk and 3 tsp castile soap, and stir again.
    The mixture will lather nicely on to your hair, scalp and put a shower cap on for 30 minutes.
    Rinse it first of with water and then put an SLS, parabene free shampoo of your choice to rinse the rest off.

Forgot to mention that itīs a good idea to put the topical on the sides also.
    The regrowth i have is like newborn hair that i had in my youth, so it takes over the dead fuzzy hair.
    As you can see from the pictures it looks like i colored my hair only on the top, and it grows incredibly fast.

Probably there is difference comparing using drugs, since the drugs changes your body system (fooling your scalp), but this remedy is like a new beginning for your scalp.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg

Size:	94.9 KB
ID:	41966   Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg

Size:	93.9 KB
ID:	41967  

Hey herbaliser, have yet another question for you

What is your stance on Saw Palmetto. I know, its mostly sold as medicine and doesn't look to be any natural, but would you say that taking it alongside your topical could help overall regrowth?

Btw, today I started noticing some regrowth for the first time, nothing special... could be different lighting, but put a smile on my face

Quote Originally Posted by SunriseWarrior View Post
    Hey herbaliser, have yet another question for you

What is your stance on Saw Palmetto. I know, its mostly sold as medicine and doesn't look to be any natural, but would you say that taking it alongside your topical could help overall regrowth?

Btw, today I started noticing some regrowth for the first time, nothing special... could be different lighting, but put a smile on my face
    Never used saw palmetto, and i think you can only take it as a supplement?
    We stopped using supplements because your body needs co vitamins, minerals, enzymes.

Greens, herbs, food have those complex factors, to actually gain the nutrients stated, and therefore your body docent know how handle the supplement correctly.
    I started on the safe side to use castor, emu oil with quiet good result, but the boost came from the heated pumpkin, olive oil, green (matcha), lapacho tea to release their benefits (without boiling otherwise it destroys the enzymes)

And the coconut oil, milk and fresh coriander has there own vital vitamin, mineral purpose.
    They match perfectly together, since they oxide on your scalp.

Thank you for the reply Herbaliser

I think I will do emu+castor+olive oils for the first few months and then will change to your heated oils once I get the most out of those.

Just was wondering Herbaliser, are you drinking any tea? And if you do, which one would you reccomend? I wanted to know as the mainstream tees come with quite a few undesirable ingredients, one of which is sugar.

So which tea would you reccomend drinking in order to keep your body healthy, together with your hair

Hope to receive an answer from you Herbaliser.

Quote Originally Posted by SunriseWarrior View Post
    Thank you for the reply Herbaliser

I think I will do emu+castor+olive oils for the first few months and then will change to your heated oils once I get the most out of those.

Just was wondering Herbaliser, are you drinking any tea? And if you do, which one would you reccomend? I wanted to know as the mainstream tees come with quite a few undesirable ingredients, one of which is sugar.

So which tea would you reccomend drinking in order to keep your body healthy, together with your hair

Hope to receive an answer from you Herbaliser.
    I donīt drink that much tea, but an regular organic green tea should be fine.
    Would definitely recommend a slow juicer or at least to drink chlorella (eliminates grey hair for example), spirulina in daily basis.
    I juice spinach, celery, cucumber and carrots now and then, and i have never been close to have a fever nor a simple flue.

Itīs definitely worth the purchase of a slow juicer because my health is on top, and it inspired my to create a topical remedy that has fresh ingredients instead of using so called bottled snake oils.
    I believe in the enzyme, oxidation progress happening on the scalp using fresh ingredients, and prepared snake oils docent work because the nutrients stated is almost non.

Is the same with juicing since once you crush a simple spinach leave it starts to oxide, so you have to drink it directly to gain the nutrient from it, and therefore i created the topical due to the enzyme, oxidation progress.

@Herbaliser

Concerning your comment on Saw Palmetto, it does come only as a supplement in capsule form, but what I thought could be done was opening up the capsules and adding the powder into the coriander and tea. Could make it even more powerful it seems, as it's known that it blocks DHT pretty well.

I use a juicer also, however I can't seem to get anything out of spinach or parsley... it seems like I am getting only a few drops of it, while I'm sure you could get more.