+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 58 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 ... LastLast

Well I've been keeping the RU in room temp. and the bottles in freezer. Was I doing it wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Amercancer View Post
    Well I've been keeping the RU in room temp. and the bottles in freezer. Was I doing it wrong?
    doesn't really matter if you are going to use it up in certain time. I keep the powder at room temp (about 21 Celsius) and the solutions too which I mix 60 ML each time lately. it stays effective. one of the side effects is very dry facial skin due to less sebum and or shrinkage of the sebaceous glans which remains no matter how or how long i store the solution.

Hellouser, have you actually been doing CB? Maybe I've missed it but I haven't really heard you talking about CB as of late. If you haven't started CB yet, why not? If you have started CB, what dosage and how much is it costing you per month? If I recall correctly, one of the main problems of CB was that the dosage needed to be fairly high and at the $/gram it is today, it would be crazy expensive...

Quote Originally Posted by Illusion View Post
    Hellouser, have you actually been doing CB? Maybe I've missed it but I haven't really heard you talking about CB as of late. If you haven't started CB yet, why not? If you have started CB, what dosage and how much is it costing you per month? If I recall correctly, one of the main problems of CB was that the dosage needed to be fairly high and at the $/gram it is today, it would be crazy expensive...
    I think CB is out of the picture for now as an off the market solution. The discussions earlier kinda concluded that we don't really know the dosage required to be effective. If it's around 5% then it's way too expensive to be reasonable. If there's any hope from CB, it will be once their newly started phase 2 trials conclude.

Hi, I'd need a little advise, I'm planning to use RU with KB and also neogenic. My question is, should I take them one after another, or mix both of them ?
    Thank's a lot.

i would use Neogenic first because it dries up pretty fast, and K&B is supposed to leave a layer on your scalp.

Hellouser, could you please give an update on your current state with the RU usage? Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Swooping View Post
    http://www.cancer.gov/cancertopics/f...erapy-prostate

Do you understand this? It only occupies the receptor so that androgens will have trouble binding. But it doesn't mess with the production of hormones. You can also find some stories of people who have done blood tests before using RU and during RU usage and they had no changes in hormonal profiles. Just google "RU58841 blood test". All the studies of RU including the clinical trials showed no alteration in hormones too btw. If you have any other questions let me know.

Here is my take on RU: I doubt it works and if it did then it would be marketed or if it does work no drug company was willing to promote or distribute it because of side effects. Securing FDA approval costs serious money for testing but it is not worth any drug company's time.... Money talks and there is no money in RU for any drug company...I will pass on its use for myself unless there are bonafide studies that indicate efficacy and safety.....I have not seen such reports.

I'm about 3 weeks into RU and am wondering if I am having side effects or if it's all in my head. I've read on this thread that gyno is the most common side effect. I have what is a fairly small but firm lump just outside of my right nipple that is somewhat tender to touch, but really a non issue otherwise. Does this sound indicative of gyno??

I'm planning on making a thread after my 3 month mark with before and after photos, but obviously that's assuming this doesn't become a legitimate issue that worries me.

Quote Originally Posted by robodoc View Post
    Here is my take on RU: I doubt it works and if it did then it would be marketed or if it does work no drug company was willing to promote or distribute it because of side effects.
    Aderans worked and it got pulled by the corporate suits just to keep selling wigs. What's your explanation for that?

RU works.