+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

I think I was watching her last month at Wimbledon against Kerber. It was a sloppy but entertaining match.

All the people whining are insecure fools that don't deserve their hair anyway due to there shitty attitude, fact is, most of you whinging are complete virgins that don't understand that even with looks and hair you'll fail with girls if you have that shitty outlook on life, I mean they claim all these things between a man and women, yet most of you have probably never been with a women, maybe 1 or 2?

My advice to the insecure is to not downgrade yourselves for a month, every time you do, you're just making things worse.

Looks may attract a gal, but good ****ing luck trying to make her stay, with your crappy attitudes.
    Go get some self help books and read some pick up books and get into the game.
    Or go to the ****ing gym and start actually working for something in your goddamn worthless lives. Damn bitches making me feel disgraced to be part of the human race.

I've been in the game for a year and a half now and I've seen some ugly ass men pick up 10s

Ya for years it's been pushed though that women should stick to the elipticals and treadmills. Weights were for the boys. A lot of women just aren't knowledgeable about weight training still, but that's changing thankfully! I do get looks from some men in the gym though when I'm deadlifting, barbell hip thrust or what have you. Some men aren't used to seeing it either.

Not in the least, but I wasn't about to put effort in writing up an actual reply to such an ignorant post.

Women need testosterone supplements to lift weights at the same level teen boys and men can lift, and can never achieve the kind of performance of men.

The reason women are in the Olympics is the same reason we have a Paralympics.

Why do women take testosterone supplements? You dont see men taking Estrogen supplements rolf - stop taking our hormones and piss off.

Quote Originally Posted by Layla View Post
    Ya for years it's been pushed though that women should stick to the elipticals and treadmills. Weights were for the boys. A lot of women just aren't knowledgeable about weight training still, but that's changing thankfully! I do get looks from some men in the gym though when I'm deadlifting, barbell hip thrust or what have you. Some men aren't used to seeing it either.
    Pushed through? PUSHED THROUGH? By who? LOL there's a secret media out there "pushing through" womens activities in the gym haha.

Listen to yourself - if a man walks into a female only gym he is arrested and thrown in jail put on the sex offenders register - on the other hand a woman is applauded for walking into a male-only gym - and we dont have MALE ONLY GYMS LOL - we have gyms where women just do not want to go.

We live in a feminist police state - a feminist nightmare society - life for women in the west is easy and pleasant - for men it is ****ing horrible, we endure a 95% workplace related deaths rate, we die 15 years earlier, we suffer more suicides, more depression, more stress more alcoholism **** man the list is endless - go ask a few men how many rights they had when their wives divorced them and took their entire pension & life savings + all the children - all the women as to do is cry domestic violence and she will have her "white knights" come an arrest and torture the husband. MEN HAVE NO RIGHTS.

The worst part about the feminist - is the "white knight" - you get them on here all the time.

Stupid women take steroids. Stupid men take steroids. They'll all croak from heart attacks by 60. (Some men do take estrogen to transition.) But you know that women have testosterone too right? It isn't a only-male hormone, you just have much more of it. You also have estrogen, just we have way more of it. Men and women aren't as different as we may seem

Quote Originally Posted by Layla View Post
    Stupid women take steroids. Stupid men take steroids. They'll all croak from heart attacks by 60. (Some men do take estrogen to transition.) But you know that women have testosterone too right? It isn't a only-male hormone, you just have much more of it. You also have estrogen, just we have way more of it. Men and women aren't as different as we may seem
    Reefer Madness. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0028346/

You're talking absolute rubbish - what do you know about steroids anyway? More people have died from taking general pain killers in the past 3 months than total deaths from steroids in the past 10 years.

If you have cholesterol problems already, and you take steroids, then you will have problems because the TEST will raise your cholesterol levels over 5 - 10 years of use, that doesnt make the drug unsafe to the majority of sensible users.

P.S. I know we have estrogen, it is converted from TEST through the biosynthesis of aromatase. And on the face of it no, looking at two sets of chromosomes... one looks like a Y... well that means we're pretty similar, until you actually decode the millions of intracellular genetic differences between men & women.

We have women only gyms because some women feel uncomfortable by men staring at them when they work out, as was admitted in this post lol. I'd have nothing against male only gyms.

I should have made myself more clear. Women were pushed into the notion that if you lift weights, you'll get bulky like a guy. Almost impossible for us since the lack of testosterone. Women were encouraged by male and female fitness experts alike, that cardio was a girls best friend. If you lift weights, keep it light. Sounds stupid, but it's true. It's only more recently that weight training has taken off for women.

I'm not man-hating, relax.

Quote Originally Posted by Highlander View Post
    You make me disgraced to be apart of the human race. Being a virgin an insult?

Having sex with an immoral whore is not something to be proud of, sport. You're not a special little snow flake because some 5/10 let you stick it inside of her.

Your kind apparently only gets off by insulting "virgins" and pumping up your own ego by emphasising the amount of sex and girls you get. I hope you enjoy living your hollow life, because you're certainly never going to be truly fulfilled with an attitude like that.
    When did I say any of that? Wtf LOL. I apparently get heaps of sex and girls, I'll take that as a compliment bro. Yes, I also hope you have a nice life, wanting to kill yourself over hair, what a good life that will be.

And yes, when people talk about man to women interaction and have had no interaction with a women ever other than their mum's vag, me calling you a virgin is definitely an insult