+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

I would assume increased DHT comes from elevated prolactin which lasts 30 minutes... do you really think that would be enough to make people go bald?

Quote Originally Posted by beatinghairloss View Post
    Lets exchange phone number all I need is ten minute of explaining what your looking at a few picture diagrams, and pictures that I have of my hairloss 2 years ago and today and I promise I will have you convinced. We have gone back and forth your reading it the way you want not the way it is. I need to explain. How much hair loss do you have?
    what exactly is your argument? Masturbation alone is responsible for baldness? The whatever supposed increase in DHT during it is temporary and it wouldn't be enough to do any significant damage.

Quote Originally Posted by 2020 View Post
    I would assume increased DHT comes from elevated prolactin which lasts 30 minutes... do you really think that would be enough to make people go bald?
    Yes. I suppose that depends on how much you’re doing it as well most on this forum and most men would agree they do it every day. DHT is powerful androgen and we know it causes hair loss do you think it would be worth a trial to see if I am right? I think many things can cause DHT to be produced, (weight lifting for example) but not to the degree that the prostate does it. If you go look at the thread you will see that people with genetic 5-Alpha Reductase deficiency have tiny prostates and no hair loss. If you get castrated no more T in the testicles passing through the prostate being converted to DHT no more hair loss. Propecia was made to shrink the prostate. The prostate starts rapidly growing at age 12 and doesn’t fully mature “for most” until 20. Hair loss is localized to the galea but for some it gets so tight all over they thin. Look at the signs my friend they are there. BTW masturbation and sex as far as I am concerned are the same thing. Its an ejaculation either way.

I masturbate very infrequently. Sometimes every two weeks. Sometimes once a month. Sometimes I go half a year without it. In the last year my balding has increased significantly and I hadn't ejaculated for almost a whole year.

Quote Originally Posted by yeahyeahyeah View Post
    If masturbating really causes excessive hairloss, then why is it that different people bald at different rates.

I masturbate a lot, but I am a NW2, yet there are guys younger then me (I am 26) who are nw6s.

Does that mean they masturbate every minute of the day?

Absurd argument.

My bro is also a NW2, I doubt he masturbates as much as me. It comes down to genetics.
    It would be impossible to record or understand rates sense puberty. The patterns and rate at which you lose your hair is dependent on the pressure applied. Try to move the part of your scalp where your losing hair then move the skin on the sides you will see a very apparent tightness. Well family members have different head shapes and pressure so that makes the real difference because people who never bald I swear to you I have studied them intimately and they have thick loose scalps like nothing we have ever had.

Look at the muscles you find that to be mere chance its configured that way.

http://medical-transcriptionist-refe...l-muscles.html

Yes. I suppose that depends on how much you’re doing it as well most on this forum and most men would agree they do it every day.

DHT is powerful androgen and we know it causes hair loss do you think it would be worth a trial to see if I am right?
    right on what? that DHT causes hair loss?

I think many things can cause DHT to be produced, (weight lifting for example) but not to the degree that the prostate does it.
    yes... having testicles can cause DHT to be produced too. Idiot vast majority of all these sex hormones are gobbled up by androgen binding proteins and the rest of the excess are metabolized by your liver.

Masturbation won't make a dent to your MPB progress.

If you go look at the thread you will see that people with genetic 5-Alpha Reductase deficiency have tiny prostates and no hair loss. If you get castrated no more T in the testicles passing through the prostate being converted to DHT no more hair loss.
    yes we all ****ing know that DHT is responsible for hair loss WHAT IS YOUR POINT???

Propecia was made to shrink the prostate. The prostate starts rapidly growing at age 12 and doesn’t fully mature “for most” until 20.
    yes, and?

Hair loss is localized to the galea but for some it gets so tight all over they thin.
    **** off galea has nothing to do with it. I'm tired of arguing with idiots about it.

Look at the signs my friend they are there.
    what is the point you're trying to make here?

Quote Originally Posted by ThinningB420 View Post
    I masturbate very infrequently. Sometimes every two weeks. Sometimes once a month. Sometimes I go half a year without it. In the last year my balding has increased significantly and I hadn't ejaculated for almost a whole year.
    Truthfully I don't believe you. You have tried to discredit me sense day one and never mentioned this till now.

Truthfully I don't believe you.
    I don't care. I know what I do and what I don't do. I went three years without ejaculating, except for nocturnal emissions. What happened during that time? I continued to loose hair.

Truthfully, I believe you're a moron.

K I will end this argument I can see that I am not getting no where with you guys. Good luck on the hair loss.

It would be impossible to record or understand rates sense puberty. The patterns and rate at which you lose your hair is dependent on the pressure applied. Try to move the part of your scalp where your losing hair then move the skin on the sides you will see a very apparent tightness. Well family members have different head shapes and pressure so that makes the real difference because people who never bald I swear to you I have studied them intimately and they have thick loose scalps like nothing we have ever had.

Look at the muscles you find that to be mere chance its configured that way.
    your stupid theory has already been debunked right on this forum!

http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showthread.php?t=8514

you waited a couple months and came back thinking no one remembers you already.

You want me to post my proofs again?