X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Looking
    Inactive
    • Jun 2011

Dr Glenn Charles Boca Raton

Hi Guys Dr Charles took me for a ride that cost me 8 Grand ! and my hair is so uneven . that another Doc ask if I did it myself ! I had heard its hit or miss with Dr Charles some good some bad. I read good and bad and even saw
    www.****************** . But I took the chance ,Dr Charles is for real Bad News ! What is up with this jerk now he will not take my calls. I am in contact with 2 others guys I found online who Dr Charles screwed over . We are all in Florida and are meeting with a attorney in Miami next week , but that is not helping the butcher job on my head right now , Watch out for this disgrace to the industry . JKG
  • fitness-man
    • May 2011

this thread sucks without pics...

Comment

• Winston
      • Mar 2009

When did you have your surgery?

Comment

• Looking
        Inactive
        • Jun 2011

Dr Charles

Here is picture of what Dr charles did to me
        Attached Files

Comment

• ryan555
          • Oct 2010

Originally posted by Looking
          Here is picture of what Dr charles did to me
          There is no way dr Charles did that to you. If you are being honest, then I would expect him to be out of business by the end of the month. If you are trying to smear him and are posting fake photos, then you should be seeking out a defense attorney.

Comment

• fitness-man
            • May 2011

OMG~!!! that looks like the old 1800's hair plug!

wow...sorry looking

Comment

• Jotronic
              • Nov 2008

Total BS

Not only is there no way Dr. Charles did this to you, or to anyone else, I have the source for the image that was posted.

It is a before image taken by NHI to showcase a repair case they performed.
              The results in the before picture were from a plug procedure during the 80's. This is a blatant attempt to smear the good name of Dr. Charles and for this I have no problem calling BS on the OP.
              www.HassonandWong.com

All opinions are my own and may not necessarily be shared by Dr. Wong and/or Dr. Hasson.

If you are interested in having an online consultation visit www.hassonandwong.ca

To view my story and history visit my website at www.hairtransplantmentor.com

Comment

• fitness-man
                • May 2011

excellent find Jotronic

ban that troll!
                u seriously got nothing else better to do...

Comment

• Winston
                  • Mar 2009

You are not being honest with us and you obviously came to this site to smear Dr. Charles. The picture that you posted is one used on other websites to compare the old grating techniques of the 1980’s to today’s follicular unit hair transplants. This is not your picture and we all know that Dr. Charles clearly does not perform old style plug hair transplantation.

I have reported your post to the administrators of this site.

Comment

• Spex
                    Dr Representative
                    • Nov 2008

Great find Joe - Dr Charles is a fantastic surgeon and this is a blatant attempt to smear his excellent name and reputation.
                    Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Comment

• KeepTheHair
                      • Mar 2010

Dr. Charles doesn't use a technique that would produce those horrible results. Those are plugs from way back when transplants sucked worse than they do now.

I suspect this whole thread is just a smear campaign of some hater.

And yeah... everything I have heard from Dr. Charles has only been good. I could not believe this thread when I saw it.

Comment

• Richiep
                        • Apr 2011

Originally posted by Jotronic
                        Not only is there no way Dr. Charles did this to you, or to anyone else, I have the source for the image that was posted.

It is a before image taken by NHI to showcase a repair case they performed.
                        The results in the before picture were from a plug procedure during the 80's. This is a blatant attempt to smear the good name of Dr. Charles and for this I have no problem calling BS on the OP.
                        Joe, you are in-CREDIBLE! Thanks for keeping things in check.

Comment

• PropeciaVictim
                          Inactive
                          • Apr 2011

I don't understand why somebody would falsely slander Dr. Charles. Could this be a pawn of one of his regional competitors?

Comment

• RichardDawkins
                            Inactive
                            • Jan 2011

Yes but there is another scenario.

The market for hair transplants right now is in motion because of possible future treatments and thats the reason why anybody wants to have a nice share of the pie before they have to face bitter reality.

I mean right now we see surgeons who even put 8000 grafts on a NW7 etc its all because stuff is in motion

Comment

• amadeus
                              • Dec 2008

Probably just one of his competitors or maybe a disgruntled former employee. @richardDawkins, hair transplants are not going anywhere for a very long time. The business is only going to get better for these doctors once these better treatments come along.

Comment

Working...