+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 61 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 ... LastLast

But what do you think about 9/11?

Quote Originally Posted by It's2014ComeOnAlready View Post
    I did a little more digging and it turns out, in February 2014, Allergan invested $10.6 million into this plant in Waco for a 22,000 sq ft. expansion to produce Latisse. I think it might be fair to say, this place could be the main center in the US where bimatoprost is produced by Allergan.

and

Kris Collins, senior vice president for economic development at the Greater Waco Chamber of Commerce, said about the plant: "If it’s an eye product made by Allergan, it’s probably produced in Waco."

Now, I know this guy isn't an Allergan representative. However, he must have intimate knowledge the kind of distribution they do, what they produce, etc. etc. I'd actually trust the word of person in his position, then someone working for the company. They're more likely to not say anything at all.

It could be another drug, but I find all these coincidences are starting to paint a picture imo.
    Maybe it's worth giving this Collins guy a call and see if he's willing to give a bit more information? Say you're a reporter.

I did a little more digging and it turns out, in February 2014, Allergan invested $10.6 million into this plant in Waco for a 22,000 sq ft. expansion to produce Latisse. I think it might be fair to say, this place could be the main center in the US where bimatoprost is produced by Allergan.

and

Kris Collins, senior vice president for economic development at the Greater Waco Chamber of Commerce, said about the plant: "If it’s an eye product made by Allergan, it’s probably produced in Waco."

Now, I know this guy isn't an Allergan representative. However, he must have intimate knowledge the kind of distribution they do, what they produce, etc. etc. I'd actually trust the word of person in his position, then someone working for the company. They're more likely to not say anything at all.

It could be another drug, but I find all these coincidences are starting to paint a picture imo.
    sorry im afraid u would be disappointed bigtime by pinning all the hope on Bimatoprost.

Quote Originally Posted by eldarlmario View Post
    sorry im afraid u would be disappointed bigtime by pinning all the hope on Bimatoprost.
    Alright, well let me know when you've solved hair loss and are a billionaire. What happened to that 90-something page thread you had going with 95% of those posts belonging to you? Couldn't figure it out? Damn, you had me convinced you were so close.

Given that you thought you could figure out hair loss by loosely piecing together a bunch of peer reviewed journals, you're not someone I'd ever listen to advice from.

Thanks, but no thanks.

Alright, well let me know when you've solved hair loss and are a billionaire. What happened to that 90-something page thread you had going with 95% of those posts belonging to you? Couldn't figure it out? Damn, you had me convinced you were so close.

Given that you thought you could figure out hair loss by loosely piecing together a bunch of peer reviewed journals, you're not someone I'd ever listen to advice from.

Thanks, but no thanks.
    rEKT. Saying it how it is.

Thanks, but no thanks.
    You shouldn't behave this way to Eldarlmario..I''l tell you that he is very close to find the cure. You shouldn't fight with a person whose dedicated to find the last pieces of Cotsarelis research.

Thanks, but no thanks.
    Bim is the closest, effective new protocol we've had since Dut. If Bim doesn't work out, it will be a minimum of five to seven years before something else MIGHT be available. If Bim doesn't play out, we can all take a break from the forums for the rest of the decade, because there won't be anything new until then.

Quote Originally Posted by Occulus View Post
    Bim is the closest, effective new protocol we've had since Dut. If Bim doesn't work out, it will be a minimum of five to seven years before something else MIGHT be available. If Bim doesn't play out, we can all take a break from the forums for the rest of the decade, because there won't be anything new until then.
    Nah if bim doesn't come out next month, it'll be here in a year or so. They've shown they will continue development to bring it to market. The only question remains is their progress. If they've known that this drug works for the past year and haven't done anything about it, they are morons (but I highly doubt this is the case).

Worst comes to worst, they haven't begun phase 3, in which case it will be a year or so. But I highly, highly doubt this is the case.

Quote Originally Posted by breakbot View Post
    You shouldn't behave this way to Eldarlmario..I''l tell you that he is very close to find the cure. You shouldn't fight with a person whose dedicated to find the last pieces of Cotsarelis research.
    I'm sorry, I'm not treating anyone poorly, just putting things into perspective. After every post I've made about bim, you've called me a liar, BSer, I'm dreaming, full of it etc etc. Now you're telling me how to talk to people? You think some dude on a forum is closer to the cure than Cots? DELUSIONAL! AND you had a problem with me posting about bim all this time...only to find out that I've been right on the money about pretty much everything.

Who do you think you are?

Lets pretend this is out now. How much would it cost and how often would you need to use it and in what amount? I know its guessing, but is it going to be really expensive compared to say minox and fin per month?