+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default how f$$$ed am i?

what do you think?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC07013.jpg

Size:	34.6 KB
ID:	21677  

what is my nw or the nw i am heading? i am 24 and the pic is under sunlight and after shower .....

am i to be desperate? will i have the chance to catch upcomming treatments?

i am thinking to go Nigam this year or next to lower hairline and some crown .

comment please

NW6 before you're 35, I'm sorry man, but it's over.

You are in great shape if you're taking finasteride. You're still in early stages, so you will do very well.

Quote Originally Posted by KO1 View Post
    You are in great shape if you're taking finasteride. You're still in early stages, so you will do very well.
    This. Get on fin. Looks like your thinning is focused on your crown, which they say is choice for seeing results from fin.

Me, on the other hand, I have extreme hairline recession, so I don't expect much from fin except hopefully to be bought some more time.

If you're going to act, now is the time.

Quote Originally Posted by TO YOUNG TO RETIRE View Post
    what is my nw or the nw i am heading? i am 24 and the pic is under sunlight and after shower .....

am i to be desperate? will i have the chance to catch upcomming treatments?

i am thinking to go Nigam this year or next to lower hairline and some crown .

comment please
    Unfortunately, You've got at least a NW5 in your future - most likely, you'll go higher than that on the NW scale. Nigam hasn't proven anything yet. I'd wait until there is absolute proof of it. You'll know when because the forums will be going nuts over his results....IF....he succeeds.

Personally i think propecia is a shit drug, but, it's really your only option. Combine that with minoxidil, maybe use Nizoral 2-3x/week and see how you tolerate it. That's the absolute best you can do right now. Just keep a close eye on your how your body is responding to the drug and drop it if you notice pain/burning sensation in your chest.

I had bad sides from fin, so went on nizoral and minox only, which kept me in decent condition for quite a while. So it Might work for you. Sadly, it's not working too well for me anymore and my loss is progressing in rapid order. I figure by this time 2 years from now, my head will look like a burned out tumble weed. Was hoping there would be something new on the market before my loss got too severe, but, i'm thinking i need to come to terms with the situation and that nothing looks to be on the horizon for another 5-10yrs. I secretly keep my fingers crossed for Nigam and Follica but, they feel like long shots to me.

guys thanks for the answers i only use nizoral hoping the mild ingredient of it ketoconazole efforts me in the antiadrogen properties it has,

i am extremely prone to sides even minox cant be tolerated i was getting soar throat and chest pain and heart beat crazy. even on lower dosage,

it sucks
    so guys i only have nizoral anything else left? i mean propecia will make me commit suicide so idont want it, if i go norwood 5 in 4 years lets say its bad,

but with the doubling (i think doubling is proven by nigam bow) i will have a procedure next year and one after so i hope i will never go bald,

Propecia man... why? Why do you cause sexual sides?

Life is just a complete bitch.

yes my friend, so i am left to fight with nizoral only, any other suggestions?
    Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    Propecia man... why? Why do you cause sexual sides?

Life is just a complete bitch.

guys i am desperate , minox and fin cause ridiculus sides on me, please can you suggest me sth to regrow and keep my hair?

i am so helpless
    everyday i loose many hairs and its one cost like 3 euro for a transplant i will become bankrupt if idont act now