+ Reply to Thread

Default The expert of the experts

Hi, I am 25 yo, I am a NW 3a/4a and I have decided to do a hair transplant.

- Fortunately, money is not a problem. After some research I have done I think my decision is between 2 doctors. Dr. Rahal and Dr. Koray. I am thinking of FUE technique. Which one do you recommend?

Thanks,

Hi there,

You are in a fortunate position if money is not a problem, especially in these current times. I would rate myself an expert in this field as had a number of HT procedures and helped vast numbers of people along the way. Your choice of surgeon will be determined by several factors one of them and the most important in my opinion is if either are in fact willing to perform surgery on you at the tender age of 25 years old.

What loss pattern do you have and what treatments are you on to prevent further loss as im sure you are aware hair loss is progressive and at a young age you'll be in for more loss without question even if you intervene with the most compressive of regs.

Have either of the clinics /drs you mentioned actually offered to perform surgery on you?

Regards
    Spex
    https://spexhair.com
    Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

I am currently using no treatment.

I consulted several clinics. Every doctor is willing to perform the surgery with estimates of ~3000 grafts.

Also, should I start taking medication? What is your input? I am open to any treatment just concerned about side effects.

Hi,

Kindly post clear pictures of your current situation and ill gladly give you my opinion but without pictures i'm shooting in the dark.

Range of proven treatments on my website to help. Without a strong reg in place any hair loss sufferer sets him self to fail via HT's especially starting out with a large session at a young age. Hit and hope game plans often fail with HT surgery.

Treatments to help stop the progression of loss : >>>>https://www.spexhair.com/products-for-hair-loss/ <<<<

Prior to venturing into any HT surgery you must be on a reg for minimum of 12 months to see the benefits and create a strong foundation to build on. A builder who wishes for his wall to stay up and remain years to come puts it on a foundation, he doesn't just throw it up on mud and hope the wind doesn't blow it over.

Regards
    Spex
    https://spexhair.com
    Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Unhappy

Good luck with your surgery. It’s not easy and results are not typical to what some clinics show you. I am suffering as a result and trying to get sorted. It’s best to meet real patients if you can— esp of the surgeons you mentioned. Some may be willing to do skype sessions as well just to show you— esp considering the current climate. I would rethink hard though and make sure you ask your surgeons in writing- what they offer if it turns out poor- will they leave you hanging or will they make you happy/satisfied? It’s a very important question to ask and an answer to get in writing. Just be careful though- i can’t stress that enough.