+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Snake oil?

I am not trying to be negative, but you are not really slick bald in any of your "before" pics. Your temples are recessed, but it appears you have coverage everywhere else. Can you post current pics from the same angle as the "before" pics? Temple regrowth would be a huge gain.

I zoomed in the picture taken the 16th last month and a new one today on my temple.
    Highlighted the areas where my new hair starting to show on the old one, and the new one (today) with my dark dead hair showing under the new hair.

The new one is during day time under light and the other probably (afternoon iīm assuming due to the darker background) under light.
    The reason i joined this forum was because my sudden hair regrowth but i had no clue that this was such a delicate matter.

I should have read more posts on this forum and taken another approach , before posting.
    I donīt have permission to shave my head again (it became a must for me for convenience) , since my wife suddenly became shallow because iīm growing new hair
    But i do have a better understanding now, how forums like this works due to our society.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg

Size:	90.7 KB
ID:	39294   Click image for larger version

Name:	WP_20150513_08_43_54_Pro.jpg

Size:	93.1 KB
ID:	39295  

Good luck for everyone of you, and that you had to put up with a snowflake (wannabe) like me.
    I really hope you will find your solution either by hair or just shaving it off since i donīt give a f..k (sorry) about our shallow society, but i still have to listen to my wife anyway.

I hope you got my point at least that i think hair (regrowth) is in symbiosis with health, and not drugs to handle a disease.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbaliser View Post
    Good luck for everyone of you, and that you had to put up with a snowflake (wannabe) like me.
    I really hope you will find your solution either by hair or just shaving it off since i donīt give a f..k (sorry) about our shallow society, but i still have to listen to my wife anyway.

I hope you got my point at least that i think hair (regrowth) is in symbiosis with health, and not drugs to handle a disease.
    Sorry i forgot.
    No supplements for me either, even if it is snake oil or drugs.

Managed to find a better old picture from last year.
    Took a nasty close up picture on my crown.

Had to wet the hair because itīs light blond now, and split it to show that there is still regrowth.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg

Size:	53.3 KB
ID:	39411   Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg

Size:	56.3 KB
ID:	39412  

Quote Originally Posted by warner8 View Post
    recipe:

This is a wonderful smelling creamy All natural Coconut Shampoo focused to help stop Thinning Hair! I have used this on myself and others and have seen improvements with hair growth in thinning areas within 1- 2 months.
    Ingredients:
    Castile soap- 4-5 tsp, 1 Green tea bag, Coconut milk 3 tsp, Olive oil- 3 tsp, Emu oil 1 tsp,
    Lavendar oil 1 tsp, Castor oil1 tsp, Virgin Coconut oil 2-5 tsp.
    Thanks for hair this recipe. I will try. I am also suffering from hair loss problem. I am using coconut oil but i have no information regarding Coconut Shampoo.

Quote Originally Posted by dimpy3157 View Post
    Thanks for hair this recipe. I will try. I am also suffering from hair loss problem. I am using coconut oil but i have no information regarding Coconut Shampoo.
    Hi dimpy,

Itīs a mixture that i refined a little.
    I put it in a another forum since the majority here, are a bit negative towards natural treatments.
    If you are interested: http://immortalhair.forumandco.com/t...icing-progress

Quote Originally Posted by Herbaliser View Post
    Hi dimpy,

Itīs a mixture that i refined a little.
    I put it in a another forum since the majority here, are a bit negative towards natural treatments.
    If you are interested: http://immortalhair.forumandco.com/t...icing-progress
    Thanks

Just read through this entire thread. There are some great things being said here by both camps. Finasteride is a fantastic drug and I was optimistic about starting it. Upon using it for 5 months, I began developing some nasty sides last month and I've decided it's time to get off. Of course, I understand that any MPB regimen without a DHT-inhibitor is useless; therefore, I am considering turning to the DHT-blockers proposed by hairloss-research.org (for example, see http://www.hairloss-research.org/Upd...cktea7-09.html). The other inhibitors he proposes are Super Absorbable Soy Isoflavones, Green Tea Extract, and Natural Prostate Formula.

This is an honest, innocent inquiry geared to those in this thread that have dismissed natural treatments on the grounds of there not being enough scientific research. Just click on the above link...is that research? Is that scientific enough? Click around on the site (if you haven't already); is that credible research? This is an honest question.

Again, I want to stay on fin because I KNOW it works for SO many people, but, it's not for everyone, and my body has been telling me it's not for me. As I said, I'm considering natural DHT-inhibitors but I want to ensure that the research done here is legitimate and scientific. How do we feel about this site?

Thanks, everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by Dank View Post
    Just read through this entire thread. There are some great things being said here by both camps. Finasteride is a fantastic drug and I was optimistic about starting it. Upon using it for 5 months, I began developing some nasty sides last month and I've decided it's time to get off. Of course, I understand that any MPB regimen without a DHT-inhibitor is useless; therefore, I am considering turning to the DHT-blockers proposed by hairloss-research.org (for example, see http://www.hairloss-research.org/Upd...cktea7-09.html). The other inhibitors he proposes are Super Absorbable Soy Isoflavones, Green Tea Extract, and Natural Prostate Formula.

This is an honest, innocent inquiry geared to those in this thread that have dismissed natural treatments on the grounds of there not being enough scientific research. Just click on the above link...is that research? Is that scientific enough? Click around on the site (if you haven't already); is that credible research? This is an honest question.

Again, I want to stay on fin because I KNOW it works for SO many people, but, it's not for everyone, and my body has been telling me it's not for me. As I said, I'm considering natural DHT-inhibitors but I want to ensure that the research done here is legitimate and scientific. How do we feel about this site?

Thanks, everyone!
    Iīm not going to tell you that my remedy works for you since it not proven.
    But there is a reason why Fin got an approval, and i read a lot about this with an open mind.
    The simple reason is money, and natural ingredients will never be approved https://www.facebook.com/AceitePuroD...44501935622213
    http://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/why...ral-substances

I found my way, and you can make your own conclusion.
    http://immortalhair.forumandco.com/t...icing-progress