• thechamp
    • Jan 2011

If it does work

Its going to take a long time to get results

Comment

• NeedHairASAP
      • Jul 2011

Originally posted by Zoidberg
      In regards to Spectral.F7 I read this interesting post on another forum and thought it definitely worth sharing (I'd like to add that I don't know if his science is accurate but it seems well educated and plausible to me) :

It's not quite an endoresment of F7 and I don't think the original poster has anything to do do with dslabs, but he is the author of a blog called "Homemade Hair Regrowth".

I'd just like to quote a little more of what he said on nano encapsulation as I found it quite interesting:

Basically it's renewed my curiosity in this product and made me think it might not be the b/s I thought it was.

.....I'm still not going to buy F7 until I see any evidence of it working though.

we should ask the guy from this post about the other guy's post talking about the small amount of astressinb

Comment

• bmartin1134
        • Oct 2011

Originally posted by NeedHairASAP
        we should ask the guy from this post about the other guy's post talking about the small amount of astressinb
        Other than blocking the corticotropin release factor, the full effects of the astressin-b are unknown.

From other experiences I can say that synthetic compounds tend to have half lives orders of magnitudes greater than their recombinant forms. For example, IGF-lr3 has a half life of like 4 hours while IGF is 15 mins. That being said I am not sure if Astr.B is recombinant or not; I think it is synthetic.

Anyways, hairloss is a collection of multiple genetic traits, so each person would respond differently. Until clinical trials are performed it is difficult to establish a statistically acceptable dosage.

In regards to the ds labs, I can only guess. I believe however that the drugs effects are cumulative though, so it may build up over time to become a great enough dosage to be effective.

What gets me really excited about this is the fact that the final version of this product(not dslabs) may only need to be applied once every 1-3 months which would be awesome compared to minox.

Women can have their deprovera and we can have our Astr-B.

Last note, don't get it into your head that you are going to just magically sprout hairs. Hair follicles are very reliant on their neighbor hairs. So while in 4-5 months you will have more hair, it will likely take another 8-12 months to fully rebuild a bald spot. Sorry, but regenerative medicine is much slower that repairing medicine.

I make no specific claims or endorsements of any product and these are only my opinions.

Thanks!

Comment

• antman
          • Feb 2012

hey bmartin1134 r u trying spectral f7

Comment

• bmartin1134
            • Oct 2011

Originally posted by antman
            hey bmartin1134 r u trying spectral f7
            No, I am doing my own thing.

Comment

• StressedToTheBald
              Inactive
              • Jan 2012

Originally posted by bmartin1134

What gets me really excited about this is the fact that the final version of this product(not dslabs) may only need to be applied once every 1-3 months which would be awesome compared to minox.
              Can You share more info about this product ?
              Thanks.

Comment

• bmartin1134
                • Oct 2011

Originally posted by StressedToTheBald
                Can You share more info about this product ?
                Thanks.
                I meant whatever product comes after clinical trials and if it works. We all will have to wait and see, unless someone has some astr-b that they are using and would like to share.

I am thinking that it may be like deprovera and be administered by a MD in an office.

Comment

• StressedToTheBald
                  Inactive
                  • Jan 2012

Originally posted by bmartin1134
                  I meant whatever product comes after clinical trials and if it works. We all will have to wait and see, unless someone has some astr-b that they are using and would like to share.

I am thinking that it may be like deprovera and be administered by a MD in an office.
                  Ok. I thought You meant a specific product thats about to come out.
                  I don't really mind the brand or anything.. two things are important: it has to work and it has to be safe.. although simple we have no product today that goes both ways.

Comment

• bmartin1134
                    • Oct 2011

Well keep an eye on the one I am working on.

Comment

• Hairmagic
                      • Feb 2012

Hey guys, been reading here for a few months, and decided that I would start on spectral f7.

I am 27 and probably started thinning at 25.

I just began f7 yesterday and have also ordered Revita shampoo and also Revita.cor conditioner. I also plan on taking MSM 2000 mg daily. Any thoughts? Input would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Comment

• bmartin1134
                        • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Hairmagic
                        Hey guys, been reading here for a few months, and decided that I would start on spectral f7.

I am 27 and probably started thinning at 25.

I just began f7 yesterday and have also ordered Revita shampoo and also Revita.cor conditioner. I also plan on taking MSM 2000 mg daily. Any thoughts? Input would be much appreciated. Thanks.
                        Add biotin sublingual lozenges as well. Do the MSM sublingual as well if you can, otherwise its just a waste of money, in my opinion.

Comment

• Hairmagic
                          • Feb 2012

As far as mg, you mean mcg? I see in the biotin it's measured in msg as is the MSM.

Also, the MSM sublingual I am only finding ones that also contain B-12. Does it have to be pure MSM sublingual? Thanks for your suggestion.

Comment

• StressedToTheBald
                            Inactive
                            • Jan 2012

Honestly, I used 10,000 units of biotin a day, which is a lot, and I expected a lot.. but got nothing to report really.

As for MSM, I use several grams now plus balm with 10% MSM.

Comment

• bmartin1134
                              • Oct 2011

Originally posted by StressedToTheBald
                              Honestly, I used 10,000 units of biotin a day, which is a lot, and I expected a lot.. but got nothing to report really.

As for MSM, I use several grams now plus balm with 10% MSM.
                              Sublingual or oral?

Comment

• StressedToTheBald
                                Inactive
                                • Jan 2012

Oral. But what is the major difference, if the content is the same, pure MSM, 1000mg etc.

Comment

Working...