+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast

Default Dim did nothing orally

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz1 View Post
    What's your full regime currently? How is your hairloss? I use her 15% mixture with all additives it's 50/50 cream/lotion mixture absorbs well.
    Dim did nothing to stop fun weight gain orally when I took fin.

Default Dim did nothing orally

What's your full regime currently? How is your hairloss? I use her 15% mixture with all additives it's 50/50 cream/lotion mixture absorbs well.
    Dim did nothing to stop fin gain orally when I took fin.

Quote Originally Posted by thechamp View Post
    Dim did nothing to stop fin gain orally when I took fin.
    DIM or DMI?

hi, sorry been busy.
    i was like a norwood 3v to 4 with frontal peak less dense than frontal sides, the chart doesnt match me too well.
    im currently using AVODART, one a day; and a copy cat product of dr.lee's x.a.ndrox, by rapid growth which is not even close.
    Here is link http://www.*******.com/. It claims 15% but there are crystal of minox at bottom of bottle.
    your solution sounds perfect as the liquid is to runny and i feel like a lot of it stays on fingers and easily runs down scalp in wrong directions.
    i use to model and act till this shit really affected me and now im on a sabbatical...not sure if i could handle looking at myself shaved head but maybe it would be easier.
    how much do spend on your cream/lotion, cost per bottle and size/use you get out of it?
    Thanx man.

why is x.a.ndrox asterisked when spelt normally? a no product mention allowed or its just for dr.lees stuff since the con artist FDA is all on his nuts?

Quote Originally Posted by meep View Post
    hi, sorry been busy.
    i was like a norwood 3v to 4 with frontal peak less dense than frontal sides, the chart doesnt match me too well.
    im currently using AVODART, one a day; and a copy cat product of dr.lee's x.a.ndrox, by rapid growth which is not even close.
    Here is link http://www.*******.com/. It claims 15% but there are crystal of minox at bottom of bottle.
    your solution sounds perfect as the liquid is to runny and i feel like a lot of it stays on fingers and easily runs down scalp in wrong directions.
    i use to model and act till this shit really affected me and now im on a sabbatical...not sure if i could handle looking at myself shaved head but maybe it would be easier.
    how much do spend on your cream/lotion, cost per bottle and size/use you get out of it?
    Thanx man.

Hey has your hairloss stabalized? How is the current state of your hair. The lotion mixture is fixed price,mane does give 10% discount if you purchase 3 bottles in one, I pay $89 per 15% with all the additives added. You also need to add the prescription from The Wellnes center which is $49 for 6 months and $84 for 1 year. One bottle will last 2 months at 1ml recommende dosage per day.

I didn't realize this thread was about this. Thanks.

One question, how would you go about using the cream version of minoxidil, like how do you know to use equal to 1ml?

I always recommend going for the best formulation, so if you want to try your best in gaining regrowth. If you want her formulation without the headache of using oral Finesteride than i would go with the below which should halt your hairloss;

1. Susan's lotion with additives;

15% minoxidol
    0.1% finesteride
    5% azelaic acid
    0.25% progesterone
    0.025% tretinon(will cause minor irritation but this adjusts after a whole and causes cell regeneration)
    0.1% Hydocortisone.

2. Regenepure DR shampoo.

3. Lipogaine night use or maybe switch to Rogaine foam.

The above should be enough to halt/regrow your hairloss, how long have you been thinning?
    I agree with this even though i'm not on 15% yet, I am going be next month, but minoxidil 5% had the power to stop my super aggressive hairloss by itself. I hadn't gotten on the big 3, I had 1 month on kirkland's minx in the day, lipogaine by night and within 2 weeks my super aggressive hair shed came down from 100 hairs+ when I rub my head to just like 5-10, then in a month I couldn't see any hair shed. So I can definitely see, at least for me, how this regimen would benefit.

Hey Jazz, thanks for the info.
    The Avodart(dutasteride) works great (I take it with a cup of grapefruit juice to help get more into bloodstream), better than finasteride, so my hair loss has stopped and hair started to regrow, its filling in nicely but still is a little thin. I havent been putting on the minox regularly as i dont like the product from the shitty x.androx site. ...

Do you have DMI or propylene glycol in your mix? If you dont mind can you list exactly all the ingredients in your mix. Im going to give this one final attempt before thinking about shaving head, either way both are a nuisance goddammit.