+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Vincent777 View Post
    It's really funny how you bash hellouser's interview and glorify Cobren's, I think it's great we have multiple sources of information, not just one.
    I was simply agreeing with sdsurfin's opinion of that guy. I happen to be a big fan of Spencer's and just like sdsurfin, who disagrees with my opinion on the interview , I have the same right to voice it. How come you didn't come out when he bashed Spencer's interview in favor of the other guys? I agree that it's great to have multiple resources, I never questioned that. I personally prefer living in reality and not wasting time sifting through ton of bullshit and speculation. Just give me the facts straight from the horses mouth. More power to Hello of traveling to Miami and going to the conference. I think it's great!

Quote Originally Posted by FooFighter View Post
    Why pictures are taken from different angle? If you put that person in correct angle(before/after) you will find that there is no a big difference. Only hair is a little bit comb to look like that there is a lot regrowth.
    Is this a joke? how can you not tell that there is a massive difference here? his hair looks thin and whispy in the 1st pic, and it looks like he gained two NW's in the 2nd, there is a significant amount of regrowth here(and she showed the statistical growth as well).

there is no question that is significant regrowth, I dont know why people are looking to deny this just because the picture is at a different angle by two inches.

Quote Originally Posted by rdawg View Post
    Is this a joke? how can you not tell that there is a massive difference here? his hair looks thin and whispy in the 1st pic, and it looks like he gained two NW's in the 2nd, there is a significant amount of regrowth here(and she showed the statistical growth as well).

there is no question that is significant regrowth, I dont know why people are looking to deny this just because the picture is at a different angle by two inches.

Not to mention they already released statistics on growth years ago.

o.k... so how do we sign up for trials?

Quote Originally Posted by ShookOnes View Post
    Not to mention they already released statistics on growth years ago.
    They gave us the 24 week growth two years ago, and it clearly shows this stuff continues to get better at the 1 year mark as she shows clear cosmetic growth in the numbers, which hasn't really been shown before.

Quote Originally Posted by PayDay View Post
    LOL, all I can say is that after listening to that other interview for 3 min I knew there is something very wrong with that guy. This I agree with you on, but holy sh#t! I for one don't want hear a list of technical questions read from miserable forum people. The fact that Spencer got in, asked a couple of key questions that most normal people want to know about and had the CEO of the company actually do the powerpoint presentation for us is impressive. That's all the average person wants to know. Does this stuff work, are you having good progress and when the hell is it coming to market? The rest is bullshit. As far a people bitching about the photographs, let the know it alls and sad sacks on the other forums do that, the stuff is working and eventually they will get it and it will be approved. When that happens we will all find out. Till then what is the point of arguing whether or not the pictures should be better or if they are shot to make the results look better. There are clear results, that is al that matters!
    I along with many others on the hairloss forums thought Hellousers did a great job with his interview. He asked all of the questions that we all wanted to know and didnt have a group of professional technicians helping him with all the recording.
    Last edited by Winston; 11-27-2015 at 12:13 PM.

mikehunt,

Please take the time to read our Forum Posting Rules & Terms of Service. Members are responsible to learn and follow all rules and policies in order to participate on this forum. Violation of any of our polices will place the violator's account into moderation for evaluation without any prior notification.

To all members, let's please try to keep this thread on track.

Thank you for your understanding in this matter.
    Last edited by Winston; 11-27-2015 at 12:25 PM.

I think we all just need to stay positive people. It was great to be able to see the actual powerpoint from the conference and the fact the Dr. Naughton herself did the presentation was fantastic. I really appreciate Spencer for all he does for us and I agree with Winston, that we should just stick to the subject and keep this thread on track. For the first time in a very long time, these cutting edge treatment threads are not being hijacked by the speculators and jerks. I hope it stays that way. Payday is right when he says that all that matters are the facts, not all the chatter that ends up just being opinion and rumor based on speculation. The only people who really know what's going on with these treatments are the companies and probably Spencer. He obviously has a strong relationship with these people, so I am sure when anything important happens we will be the first to know.

Please cure male pattern baldness.
    You will make so many men thankful to you for the rest of their lives.

Today after listening to this, I am finally seeing a light at the end of the tunnel. I hope the day comes when I will no longer look at my receiding hairline every morning, and lament for not starting fin earlier, or regretting the days I didn't use while I had a full head of hair... seeing those smiles from women come back when I just simply tell them "hi", instead of seeing weird and scared faces like I see now, seeing friends no longer stare at my head in hope same won't happen to them, no longer having to listen to job interviewers say how they turn me down because "i dont look like someone they invisioned for this job" (yes, this also happened to me), if my hair comes back I must say, I would be the happiest person on earth.

Coming from a person who started noticing his hairloss at 17, NW3.5 by 20, this is something I don't want to live. Seeing how I get old without even growing up yet is a horrible feeling... something I wish no one ever goes through.

I do know how much fakery there is in this industry. Clinics with their "patented" 500 dollar balms promicing great results after 6 months, clinics asking for upfront payments to be made before consultations, literally factories selling their own generic propecia promicing greater results than brand name... and the internet scams... with all this being said I really hope what is shown in this powerpoint presentation, especially b/a photos is completely legit.

If Histogen comes out by 2018, I should be NW5 by then, and if I go back to at least NW3, this will be the biggest gift life has given to me, and I hope I speak for many more men out there, literally suffering daily from this condition which we haven't earned to have in any way.

So yes, today I had the biggest relief from hearing these news in my entire life, finally, something which will make me stop worrying about my hair, finally I could style it in the way I always wanted... this is literally my dream coming true.

Thank you Histogen and Spencer for bringing these amazing news to us, now I can really take a deep breath of relief and realize that future doesn't hold for me a life without hair, premature aging and continuous regrets.

P.S I must also add a thanks to Replicel, I am sure that combined these treatments would really put a definitive stop to this hell called permanent male pattern baldness.

They are getting closer and these are legit companies, so this is all very good news!