+ Reply to Thread

Default Questions about Rogaine/Finasteride/LaserLight and more.

Right so I'm 18 and probably NW2/3, except my hair is incredibly thin so I could end up losing it very fast and obviously I want to fight it the best way possible.

So, I smoke and rogaine tells me not to. What happens if I continue to smoke while using this? Also, drugs such as weed, pills and cocaine I use and beer. will these affect my hair too? A lot of my mates are regular users of each of those and none of them are going bald so it's rather unfair.

Explain to me what Rogaine actually does because some of you guys say it doesn't slow down the balding process except it's up there in the top 2/3 most popular balding treatment?
    I've ordered this online 2 weeks ago and some of the things that has been said about it have put me off it so I stopped using 2 times a day on my 11th day and only applied it once since, excluding today which I haven't applied it at all as I am terrified as to losing too much hair from it as people say if you quit it. It's a big thing to use a product twice a day as well, I feel embarrased putting it on with my parents siblings and friends around.
    What would happen if I were to use it once a day?

When we're talking about finasteride, ive seen a lot of people complaining that they lost a lot of hair on it, now would this be because of actual fina or because of their gene's? cus I know I'm going to go bald but I want to postpone it for as long as possible and if taking fina is going to take me from a nw 2 to 4/5 in a year or 2 then I'd rather stay off it because as I say, my hair is incredibly thin. You could literally see and count all the hairs on my head if you had the time.

As regards to laser light, does this prevent balding like the other 2 supposedly do because i've seen picture and it looks more promising in the photo's than the others except it's not talked about as much. Could someone please explain this one? I am thinking of buying the hairmax £800 head band,3 mins for 3 days a week? That I wouldn't mind! (does this slow down balding)

I've also seen people talk about Biosil, is this any good?

Finally any recommended shampoo's, conditioner's, foods/drinks or anything that could possibly help me? I am desperate tbh, it would ruin my life to go bald before I am 20.

Anyone answers would be much appreciated even if it's to only one of the question's I have answered.

Bump. Where can I buy Procepia? I went to see my doctor about hairloss, he was clueless and I thought he took me for a joke. Didn't give me any possible treatments or info, looked at my head for nomore than 5 seconds and said "use head and shoulders shampoo, leave it in for 20 minutes". So yeah. Thanks.