+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 121 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz1 View Post
    I will try having another word.
    I'm more pissed off with the Royal Mail. How can my customs charge be more than twice yours when we ordered the same thing!?

Quote Originally Posted by Plan C View Post
    I'm more pissed off with the Royal Mail. How can my customs charge be more than twice yours when we ordered the same thing!?
    I know the feeling that really does not make any sense and I can see this being a regular issue for us guys. I would contact them and query the charge? I have just emailed Susan with the below, I will keep you updated on the response;

"Hey Susan bit of an issue some UK guys are complaining, I know there's ways around this like emailing them the receipt etc. He is not very happy as customs has charged him nearly 100 dollars for clearing the 2 lotions he bought. Can there be a way to not include receipts etc in the box? And rather have them emailed by invoice etc?

This will effect some UK customers wanting to purchase lotions because of customs charges etc, I know it can be avoided very easily.?"

Quote Originally Posted by Lumbergh View Post
    Jazz1 - thanks for this thread. I'm obviously a newbie around here, but hoping you could answer a question or two for me. Below is a little background info.

I was never using Dr. Klein or Dr. Lee's products, I just happened to stumble upon this thread looking for something new to use out of frustration. My main area of concern is my crown, been thinning for the last 7 years or so, roughly the size of a fist. I have just been using the Big 3 for the last year, but with very little regrowth (hard to say if it's doing a good job maintaining or not). At the same time, I don't have the time, or the budget, to have 20 different products in my daily routine. I recently considered quartering 5 mg of finasteride. If I were to use the ingredients you list above, would you say that is too much and stick to 1mg, or it shouldn't be an issue? You also suggest the formula above at night and continue to use Rogaine foam in the morning?

Thank you for any answers you can help with. Just from reading this thread it seems like you've helped so many others in the community. Kudos to you, sir!
    This is my regime everyone is different so it is really all about trying what works and suits each person.

My regime is the Big 3, I use Regiane foam twice a day than 10 minutes later I apply the above lotion mixture on the temples only. I wash my hair twice a day with Regenepure Dr and Nt and I take internal FIN every other day. My hair has been great forthe past 4 years using the above method and I could not be more happier.

I know the feeling that really does not make any sense and I can see this being a regular issue for us guys. I would contact them and query the charge? I have just emailed Susan with the below, I will keep you updated on the response;

"Hey Susan bit of an issue some UK guys are complaining, I know there's ways around this like emailing them the receipt etc. He is not very happy as customs has charged him nearly 100 dollars for clearing the 2 lotions he bought. Can there be a way to not include receipts etc in the box? And rather have them emailed by invoice etc?

This will effect some UK customers wanting to purchase lotions because of customs charges etc, I know it can be avoided very easily.?"
    I appreciate you having a word. Hopefully I can get to the bottom of this with the Royal Fail ASAP.

Also - I hope your case of food poisoning is okay now! Had it before myself and its not pleasant.

This is my regime everyone is different so it is really all about trying what works and suits each person.

My regime is the Big 3, I use Regiane foam twice a day than 10 minutes later I apply the above lotion mixture on the temples only. I wash my hair twice a day with Regenepure Dr and Nt and I take internal FIN every other day. My hair has been great forthe past 4 years using the above method and I could not be more happier.
    Thank you for the response. I'm fairly new to looking at products outside of the Big 3. I also read a little bit about the RU solution from anagenic.

Would it be wise to stop taking Fin orally all together if I added that? So thinking my routine when then be RU, the solution discussed in this thread, and Rogaine foam at night.

Apologize if any of my questions have been addressed already and I missed them.

Thanks again.

Hey guys you will have to bare with me I love helping people but I'm still not well my heads spinning from food poisoning since I got out of hospital, give me few days till I'm better I will respond promise.

Hey guys you will have to bare with me I love helping people but I'm still not well my heads spinning from food poisoning since I got out of hospital, give me few days till I'm better I will respond promise.
    Hope you feel better. Take as long as you need pal.

Sikh prince I'm going to order ! Btw customs charging is not fair , them bastards

hope you get better jazz

Thanks guys probiotics have saved me and stopped my diarrhea, I still feel light headed but should be ok tommorow and will respond to everyone tomorrow .