Dermarolling Community Trial - Page 240 - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 240 of 254 FirstFirst ... 140 190 230 238 239 240 241 242 250 ... LastLast
Results 2,391 to 2,400 of 2539

Quote Originally Posted by Miiw View Post
    Here is one more pic! From today! In a bit better light and a bit longer hair. Shows the less thicker areas better also!
    Impressive dude !

immmmm, this would be impressive if you were not a first time user of minox. its most likely growth from the minox, eps since your a first time user, and your age.

if you were previously on min, and fin, and then added the rolling and saw this, then it would be something.

Quote Originally Posted by Seuxin View Post
    Impressive dude !

Quote Originally Posted by cardib View Post
    immmmm, this would be impressive if you were not a first time user of minox. its most likely growth from the minox, eps since your a first time user, and your age.

if you were previously on min, and fin, and then added the rolling and saw this, then it would be something.
    Strange cause minox usually 1st causes a shed, THEN you see your first signs of growth after 3 months, if you even do see any results with minox.

Thank you guys for the positive feedback! I'll be uploading another photo when I hit the 10 week mark!

ok, so the classic paper on derma needling, they didnt see results until he 6 month mark, and this guy has seen results in less than 2 months needling?
    vic, since you are one of the few users on this forum who have rolled consistently, how long did you see results rolling? and did it just grow baby villus hairs, or real terminal growth?

from what i can remember, and please correct me if I'm wrong; it seems that no one has had as much regrowth with needling as the study subjects in the india study

Quote Originally Posted by Vic View Post
    Strange cause minox usually 1st causes a shed, THEN you see your first signs of growth after 3 months, if you even do see any results with minox.

Quote Originally Posted by Vic View Post
    ok, so the classic paper on derma needling, they didnt see results until he 6 month mark, and this guy has seen results in less than 2 months needling?
    vic, since you are one of the few users on this forum who have rolled consistently, how long did you see results rolling? and did it just grow baby villus hairs, or real terminal growth?

from what i can remember, and please correct me if I'm wrong; it seems that no one has had as much regrowth with needling as the study subjects in the india study
    You should remember the original subject of the study. It wasn't so much about only microneedling as a hairloss cure, it was more about the combined effect of Minoxidil and microneedling, versus only using Minoxidil.

As Cardib pointed out, my results might be so good, because I'm using Minoxidil for the first time. As a matter of fact, this is my first time trying any hairloss "cure", so probably it's the combined effect of them all working. And I can ensure you, I've been very consistent with the applications of my regime.

Also my young age is probably one of the reason for the good result, as my hair follicles might have been dormant, but not yet completely gone. As long as you have an active hair follicle, even if it just provides unnoticeable little tiny hairs, they can be renewed with the treatments. When the follicle is gone, it's gone for good. That's why it's crucial to start the treatments as soon as you notice the first signs, had I started my treatment even earlier the results would be even better.

What would I seriously gain by posting fake results here? I was hoping to give you guys some hope, that for some, (may it be because of the young age or genes), these treatments might just work.

Week 10
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	week9.JPG

Size:	34.8 KB
ID:	48684  

I think Prettyfly had some nice results and Miiw is showing better results then anyone. Better then the study itself. I grew mostly peach fuzz/darker then peach fuzz but had two fully terminal hairs grow on my previously completely bald left temple.

I've never seen results like Miiw's.

Thank you Vic! Nice to hear, that I'm having good results!

When would you guys like to see next progress photo? Week 12 ?

Hey guys!

Went through my phone and found another set of photos of the progress in another light ( led lights ) from my work.

Goes like following:

Baseline -> 6 weeks -> 10 weeks "long" hair -> 10 weeks short hair

Click image for larger version

Name:	Baseline1.JPG

Size:	48.4 KB
ID:	48759Click image for larger version

Name:	6 week (1).JPG

Size:	62.2 KB
ID:	48760Click image for larger version

Name:	10 week (1).JPG

Size:	55.9 KB
ID:	48761Click image for larger version