Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jth
    • Aug 2019

Earliest age for Finasteride?

I知 18 and wondering whether or not I知 too young to start fin. I have some definite recession and thinning which sucks since I知 going to college soon, and I知 also terrified of side effects. I also am concerned over whether or not curbing DHT production will stunt my ability to grow a beard. I have a decent outline right now, but it痴 pretty thin and patchy. Anyway, I致e tried RU58841 for a 5 month stint and it did absolutely nothing. It caused a pain in my left nut for a week and a half, but nothing else. I tried some palmetto based natural DHT blockers a few months before the RU and it caused the same pain in my left nut that went away after a few weeks. Right now I知 using some peptide spray bs that my dermatologist sold me, which quite frankly isn稚 doing anything four months later. Any advice on what I should do? What age did other people start fin? (I知 really trying to stay away from minoxidil bc I don稚 want to be in front of a mirror on college rubbing foam on my head twice a day)
Working...