+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 50 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by SunriseWarrior View Post
    @Herbaliser

Concerning your comment on Saw Palmetto, it does come only as a supplement in capsule form, but what I thought could be done was opening up the capsules and adding the powder into the coriander and tea. Could make it even more powerful it seems, as it's known that it blocks DHT pretty well.

I use a juicer also, however I can't seem to get anything out of spinach or parsley... it seems like I am getting only a few drops of it, while I'm sure you could get more.
    Docent matter if you open the capsules, since the saw palmetto is extracted already so itīs still a supplement.
    To gain most outcome and nutrients of greens or fruits you need a slow RPM (rotation per minute) juicer.

Hey Herb.. Thanks for the explanation... Whats your thoughts on Hemp Oil? Would it be a good addition to the Olive and Pumpkin oils or perhaps replacing Olive with Hemp? Also is it 2.5 dl of each Olive and Pumpkin oils?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by greenz View Post
    Hey Herb.. Thanks for the explanation... Whats your thoughts on Hemp Oil? Would it be a good addition to the Olive and Pumpkin oils or perhaps replacing Olive with Hemp? Also is it 2.5 dl of each Olive and Pumpkin oils?

Thanks
    Hi greenz,

The hemp oil should be perfectly fine.
    Olive oil works like a carrier, for the lapacho, green tea that does the actual job, and hemp oil itself has more nutritional benefits for the hair.
    The reason i use olive oil is because itīs easy to get, quiet cheap and withstands heat, but so should the hemp oil also since it docent reach boiling point.
    So you can replace the olive to hemp oil instead and use 2,5 dl each.

Just an unnecessary picture of my new haircut.
    My progress certainly got a boost after the heated lapacho, green tea mixture.
    Not going to experiment anymore, so iīm going to stick with this remedy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg

Size:	97.9 KB
ID:	42014  

Hey Herb,

Looking good. def see a difference from your first pics... How long have you been doing this treatment? So you notice the heating process gave it an extra boost?
    I just started mine yesterday, with hemp oil instead of olive... Still waiting on the Lapacho, it was hard for me to obtain here in the States, but I did find it under a different name...

Quote Originally Posted by greenz View Post
    Hey Herb,

Looking good. def see a difference from your first pics... How long have you been doing this treatment? So you notice the heating process gave it an extra boost?
    I just started mine yesterday, with hemp oil instead of olive... Still waiting on the Lapacho, it was hard for me to obtain here in the States, but I did find it under a different name...
    Started experimenting in April, with fair results and tried to optimize it.
    Not easy of course since it takes time to see results, but first signs where that my hair stopped falling, and then small hair popping up.
    The heated lapacho, green tea did give a boost for the small hairs, and hair quality in general.

I can now buy the lapacho tea in a grocery store nearby, and itīs great because people here has opened their eyes regarding healthy food.
    Big organic, ecological sections in the stores, and the prices are getting closer to the chemically harvested ones, and we have plenty of local farmers that sells their veggies, fruits in a weekends on a market.

How is it the progress going of healthy food in your place?

i will definitely do the heat method i soon as my lapacho tea arrives. Thats good to hear you got better access to farmers markets and organics. Here its fairly easy to find organic produce, but the price is a bit higher. But well worth it, it also tastes better and don't have to worry about pesticides/ GMOs.. There are more and more stores starting to carry organics items even in mainstream super markets which is good. I've been on the healthy tip mostly plant based since about 2007 and im totally loving it..

Whats the logic in using coconut milk?

Coconut milk is very rich in manganese, and other minerals: http://nutritiondata.self.com/facts/...roducts/3113/2
    But usually only the organic ones has the nutrition stated since the others are extracted (powder used), and the color from real coconut milk is grayish and not silky white.

Like you mentioned organic food tastes so much better, and higher in nutrition.
    We cut down our meat consumption, and soon we will stop eating it since we got a reality check.
    The meat industry and our consumption, destroys us and our planet.
    Huge areas with cattle fed with gene manipulated beans for example = forest waste, enormous water supply etc.... and our biggest environmental threat, but hushed since our demand is big money. (sorry of topic)

Hello Herbaliser. Been really busy this week, couldn't be active on forums.

Yeah, the diet is so important, some people really don't get how many benefits it can bring. Starting from actually feeling better and lighter after eating and finishing with long-term effects of better heath and longevity overall.
    In my case I started cutting down red meats, so now I'm down to 1 time a week, however I like to eat meat as it's so tasty and flavourish. I tried to go vegetarian, but the food just didn't seem to taste good and I dropped that idea (for now).

However in the recent days of doing the topical I noticed that I can't simply wash out the oils and my head keeps being oily and looks as if I haven't washed it in a week. Does same happen to you or are you able to wash it out with just plain water? I'm saying this, so maybe I should use some extra Dr. Bronners soap to wash the oils out completely?

What is your take on this?

Quote Originally Posted by SunriseWarrior View Post
    Hello Herbaliser. Been really busy this week, couldn't be active on forums.

Yeah, the diet is so important, some people really don't get how many benefits it can bring. Starting from actually feeling better and lighter after eating and finishing with long-term effects of better heath and longevity overall.
    In my case I started cutting down red meats, so now I'm down to 1 time a week, however I like to eat meat as it's so tasty and flavourish. I tried to go vegetarian, but the food just didn't seem to taste good and I dropped that idea (for now).

However in the recent days of doing the topical I noticed that I can't simply wash out the oils and my head keeps being oily and looks as if I haven't washed it in a week. Does same happen to you or are you able to wash it out with just plain water? I'm saying this, so maybe I should use some extra Dr. Bronners soap to wash the oils out completely?

What is your take on this?
    Hi,

Just use an organic shampoo after to rinse it off.
    The Dr, bronners is excellent to create foam on this remedy but i realized also that i have to rinse of by using shampoo.

I use these products http://www.urtekramsverige.se/produk...produkter/haar
    But probably you can find similar in your area.
    Just hanging on this forum because of you guys.