+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ShookOnes View Post
    nah its hard to tell with stocks because stocks could easily be getting shorted right now. I also agree replicel is the best treatment, if it could halt baldness forever it'd be a cure for many people including me. sorry to all the high norwood's, a full cure is realistically 20 years from now if even.
    I am not sure we are that far from reversing hair loss. If you wait for a magic pill or a magic surgery\injection then yes, we are far away from it. But if you work hard enough, combining more than one treatments, aiming more than one hair loss factors - then you might reverse. It is now discussed widely on the forums, in relation to the private forum's guy's success.

Quote Originally Posted by chongmet View Post
    I am not sure we are that far from reversing hair loss. If you wait for a magic pill or a magic surgery\injection then yes, we are far away from it. But if you work hard enough, combining more than one treatments, aiming more than one hair loss factors - then you might reverse. It is now discussed widely on the forums, in relation to the private forum's guy's success.

Yes by 20+ years I was indeed talking about a magic surgery to halt baldness. Realistically could even be up to 40 years. Stem cell research is huge yes, but not enough resources to bring a cure within a reasonable time especially if we're including delays.

People need to stop being delusional and face the fact that as of 2015, if youre balding you idiots should take fin and decide to drop it if you don't like it. Lol. I'm a diffuser and I would have been a norwood 6 at 21 like my shit given genetics if not for fin regrowing back a near bald crown from 18 to 19 years old. And no, my dick is still going strong.

And a final parting gift to my rant:
    http://botanicalcraft.com/. This shit works. You're welcome. Try it. What else do you have to lose besides more hair and looks?

Quote Originally Posted by Desmond84 View Post
    2018 release is now very unlikely due to the delays as the Phase 2 is a 3 year trial. We need to add at minimum 3-4 months on top of it for japanese regulatory approval for provisional release, which pushes it well into 2019
    Changing the subject slightly, Desmond have you had any experience getting experimental chemicals into Australia? eg im very interested in setiprant.

Quote Originally Posted by ShookOnes View Post
    Yes by 20+ years I was indeed talking about a magic surgery to halt baldness. Realistically could even be up to 40 years. Stem cell research is huge yes, but not enough resources to bring a cure within a reasonable time especially if we're including delays.

People need to stop being delusional and face the fact that as of 2015, if youre balding you idiots should take fin and decide to drop it if you don't like it. Lol. I'm a diffuser and I would have been a norwood 6 at 21 like my shit given genetics if not for fin regrowing back a near bald crown from 18 to 19 years old. And no, my dick is still going strong.

And a final parting gift to my rant:
    http://botanicalcraft.com/. This shit works. You're welcome. Try it. What else do you have to lose besides more hair and looks?
    Pictures?

Quote Originally Posted by chongmet View Post
    Pictures?
    No but within 2 months of it not working for skin, drop it and call me a liar. If you're not skeptical at the 2 month mark continue for 10 for hair results.

It regrew a quarter of my density I had lost from my cycle of teste,tbol,anavar.

If a trial by either shiseido or replicel does not start before the end of 2015 then this technology is garbage. I personally believe in that replicel has delayed all trials to this point for financial reasons. It costa them nothing to have shiseido finish the trials and development of the product. They still hold patents on their technology for EU and US. to be honest i am only concerned with shiseidos trial and that they will have an expected readout in 2017. Hopefully they arent far from their speculated 2018 release

They already have the money given to them and shiseido is funding their own trial. They are only a few months behind schedule so don't go jumping of a building just yet. In terms of delays, this is nothing

So as a hypothetical 'IF', let's say the trials prove a success and MPB effectively cured by stem-cell tech, how much would the treatment cost and how many injections would it take? Would you need stem cells injected into every follicle or would they just swim around to the rest of scalp from the entry point?

It seems like the treatment would be mega-expensive, but firstly I heard (albeit a rumour) that actually the most expensive part of providing stem cell treatments is the storage, which actually only costs a few hundred dollars. Of course any company can ramp the price up and charge what they want, but looking at this proprietary device that replicel is having developed for them, it's just matter of time before the hardware opens up to the rest of the world so the prices could get competitive very quickly. MPB isn't gonna disappear from the gene pool anytime soon, so keeping the tech affordable is definitely a better financial plan long-term than alienating a huge potential market by making the procedure cost tens of thousands of dollars.

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    Delays are almost guaranteed... I want to know the REAL reason why they keep delaying things. Dont they have the protocol figured out?
    Probably they run out of money..

Hellouser will you be going to miami?