+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 254 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 150 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by goldbondmafia View Post
    I am awaiting mine in the mail and want to make sure I am doing it correctly
    You use the roller once a week but do not use Minoxidil on the evening you use the roller. You use Minoxidil the rest of the week as normal.

It should not matter if you are using the liquid or the foam.

For what it's worth, I do think this is an interesting idea and I think I have figured out how to use the roller without getting my long hair tangled up in the roller, so I am going to give the dermaroller a try as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Californication View Post
    What is the tactic on rolling and applying a topical AA? Don't apply it that day for the same reasons as minoxidil (with RU at least, theoretically CB should be harmless)?
    RU will probably go badly systemic with such easy penetration. I wouldn't use it. CB goes benign once in the bloodstream so it should be safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy C View Post
    You use the roller once a week but do not use Minoxidil on the evening you use the roller. You use Minoxidil the rest of the week as normal.

For what it's worth, I do think this is an interesting idea and I think I have figured out how to use the roller without getting my long hair tangled up in the roller, so I am going to give the dermaroller a try as well.
    I see so rogaine foam 2x per day then Sunday only use the foam in the morning, dermaroller at night then Monday morning back to the normal routine of 2x day?

Thanks for the advice Tracy but may I know why we should not use Minoxidil after the dermaroller weekly session?

2nd question for how many minutes we should use the dermaroller if used once a week? some said 10 minutes, whats your thought about that?

Quote Originally Posted by HARIRI View Post
    Thanks for the advice Tracy but may I know why we should not use Minoxidil after the dermaroller weekly session?

2nd question for how many minutes we should use the dermaroller if used once a week? some said 10 minutes, whats your thought about that?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHTd...ature=youtu.be

One or the other.
    I don't appreciate being called a fraud or or a fake suffering some other disease! I have healthy thick back and sides and have been loosing hair steadily for the last 9 years - classic MPB. My results may be unique but I have not hidden anything from this forum as I sincerely hope other people can experience the regrowth that I have.

I'm confused Tracy. Are you suggesting that this study is fabricated? What would be their incentive for faking a study? They aren't selling a product, they're just telling you to use existing treatments and use a dermaroller that you can find on amazon for super cheap. Doesn't seem like it would make sense to fabricate a study and make up that people had hair growth unless they were selling a product they themselves would profit from right?

If you don't like what I write. Don't read it. Just move along and continue on with your fantasy.
    I wish the moderators would do their job. This forum is like the wild west of forums. It's really 50/50 if a thread stays on topic.

I wish we had an ignore button

I got a new job and that along with band practice is keeping me from making the show. Joe's negativity was really getting to me anyways. I may still participate from time to time.

I tend to stay out of the men's section of this forum because stupid is contagious. Some of these guys need more help than anyone gave give them.
    Tracy, this thread was doing just fine before you started commenting. If you feel the men's section is stupid and contagious, then please, please stay away. The tone in the thread was fine and friendly until you started attacking people, well, the entire forum really. Why all this bitterness? We are all skeptical when it comes to new treatments, and we have all been let down so many times, but at least we keep an open mind and keep hoping. Why can't you just accept that people have different opinions and just let it be and move on?