+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Also, regarding the price, a rep from Hasson & Wong said it's $130CAD for a 100-day supply, so that's under $40/month USD: http://www.hairlossexperiences.com/v...?post_id=51232

RU -

Not perscription strength medicines ( regenpure, castor oil etc). Had terrible reaction to fin ~3 years ago and have preferred hair loss to the fin side effects. Would be great if this is truly side effect free.

I did email H&W and they confirmed that the *new* topical is slightly different than their previous offering. I hope this means less sides, as the last iteration available for the last two years continued to effect people poorly.

Did the rep tell you, as an American, to go to Canada and get a perspiration from the H&W clinic? Surprised, because in the comments on their website they specifically say that isn't possible. Would be great if it were (even though a trip to BC is way too far away for me to reasonably get an Rx)

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyWuzzy View Post
    RU -

I did email H&W and they confirmed that the *new* topical is slightly different than their previous offering. I hope this means less sides, as the last iteration available for the last two years continued to effect people poorly.
    Good to hear.

Did the rep tell you, as an American, to go to Canada and get a perspiration from the H&W clinic? Surprised, because in the comments on their website they specifically say that isn't possible. Would be great if it were (even though a trip to BC is way too far away for me to reasonably get an Rx)
    Yep. Someone from H&W has talked about it on the forums before too, saying it's the only legal way to get it. Hoping that'll change soon, because flying to another country for a 15 minute appointment would suck.

I think your analogy does not apply to topical Fin. Oral Fin may prevent conversion in the blood but topical Fin make work topically...

Unhappy Hello Bobby have you tried Top Fin

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbylobbyhobbythrobby View Post
    Yeah would be interesting to see your blood DHT results. When does it become available in the US? I know that over here (EU) we have to buy it through the Italian pharmaceutical company, and their standard protocol is to mix it with 2.5% Fin concentration, if you want less e.g 0.5% you have to specify that when ordering. I am not sure if it is the same if you are buying directly from Hasson and Wong though.
    Have you actually buyed and tried the Top Fin solution from the Italian pharmacy?
    I'm interested in contacting the pharmacy myself and buying Top Fin from them but unfortunatlty looking through their website they have no information what-so-ever on the product..

Quote Originally Posted by George76 View Post
    Have you actually buyed and tried the Top Fin solution from the Italian pharmacy?
    I'm interested in contacting the pharmacy myself and buying Top Fin from them but unfortunatlty looking through their website they have no information what-so-ever on the product..
    You can send them an Email: info@farmaciaparati.it. I've contacted them, the answer cam straight away:
    thank you for contacting us.
    To receive Finasteride gel 2,5% you only need to send us by email prescription of a doctor, and we can directly ship to you.
    Attached you can find a sample of prescription that your doctor needs to fill.
    The price for one bottle 30 ml is € 50,00 (+ shipping cost).
    Please, tell us also what is your address for the shipping.

I'm not sure how lon 30ml is going to last, but looks like it is quite expensive.

Edit: Here the link http://www.farmaciaparati.it/en/ordina.html

Any more info on this? Efficacy?

I would be interested in what concentrations produce what systemic reductions in DHT..

Default Sides with H&W topical?

I've recently started to use H&W's topical and after only two days i'm experiencing watery semen , poor quality erections and loss of morning erection.

Are these side effects common with starting finasteride and go away if you continue or are they serious and require i stop this drug ?

Vishnu-

Sorry to hear you're experiencing side effects. My opinion (and not a medical one) would be to stop the drug. When I experienced sides from taking oral fin, I stopped and never came back to it. My hair loss has progressed. But all of my sides have been resolved.

Others here live with minimal sides and think it's a fair trade off for keeping hair. Still others experience sides initially but they disappear with continued drug use. Personal decision I suppose.

Broadly, this takes the wind out of my sails. Still side effects despite the liposomal delivery.

Thank you for your post Fuzzy.

I'm definitely quitting this drug although it's only been two days. I'm quite scared actually and hope i will recover soon.

How long did it take for your side effects to resolve after quitting the drug? For how long and what dosage have you been on fin ?