+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by SunriseWarrior View Post
    Thank you for the reply Herbaliser

I think I will do emu+castor+olive oils for the first few months and then will change to your heated oils once I get the most out of those.

Just was wondering Herbaliser, are you drinking any tea? And if you do, which one would you reccomend? I wanted to know as the mainstream tees come with quite a few undesirable ingredients, one of which is sugar.

So which tea would you reccomend drinking in order to keep your body healthy, together with your hair

Hope to receive an answer from you Herbaliser.
    I donīt drink that much tea, but an regular organic green tea should be fine.
    Would definitely recommend a slow juicer or at least to drink chlorella (eliminates grey hair for example), spirulina in daily basis.
    I juice spinach, celery, cucumber and carrots now and then, and i have never been close to have a fever nor a simple flue.

Itīs definitely worth the purchase of a slow juicer because my health is on top, and it inspired my to create a topical remedy that has fresh ingredients instead of using so called bottled snake oils.
    I believe in the enzyme, oxidation progress happening on the scalp using fresh ingredients, and prepared snake oils docent work because the nutrients stated is almost non.

Is the same with juicing since once you crush a simple spinach leave it starts to oxide, so you have to drink it directly to gain the nutrient from it, and therefore i created the topical due to the enzyme, oxidation progress.

@Herbaliser

Concerning your comment on Saw Palmetto, it does come only as a supplement in capsule form, but what I thought could be done was opening up the capsules and adding the powder into the coriander and tea. Could make it even more powerful it seems, as it's known that it blocks DHT pretty well.

I use a juicer also, however I can't seem to get anything out of spinach or parsley... it seems like I am getting only a few drops of it, while I'm sure you could get more.

Quote Originally Posted by SunriseWarrior View Post
    @Herbaliser

Concerning your comment on Saw Palmetto, it does come only as a supplement in capsule form, but what I thought could be done was opening up the capsules and adding the powder into the coriander and tea. Could make it even more powerful it seems, as it's known that it blocks DHT pretty well.

I use a juicer also, however I can't seem to get anything out of spinach or parsley... it seems like I am getting only a few drops of it, while I'm sure you could get more.
    Docent matter if you open the capsules, since the saw palmetto is extracted already so itīs still a supplement.
    To gain most outcome and nutrients of greens or fruits you need a slow RPM (rotation per minute) juicer.

Hey Herb.. Thanks for the explanation... Whats your thoughts on Hemp Oil? Would it be a good addition to the Olive and Pumpkin oils or perhaps replacing Olive with Hemp? Also is it 2.5 dl of each Olive and Pumpkin oils?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by greenz View Post
    Hey Herb.. Thanks for the explanation... Whats your thoughts on Hemp Oil? Would it be a good addition to the Olive and Pumpkin oils or perhaps replacing Olive with Hemp? Also is it 2.5 dl of each Olive and Pumpkin oils?

Thanks
    Hi greenz,

The hemp oil should be perfectly fine.
    Olive oil works like a carrier, for the lapacho, green tea that does the actual job, and hemp oil itself has more nutritional benefits for the hair.
    The reason i use olive oil is because itīs easy to get, quiet cheap and withstands heat, but so should the hemp oil also since it docent reach boiling point.
    So you can replace the olive to hemp oil instead and use 2,5 dl each.

Just an unnecessary picture of my new haircut.
    My progress certainly got a boost after the heated lapacho, green tea mixture.
    Not going to experiment anymore, so iīm going to stick with this remedy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg

Size:	97.9 KB
ID:	42014  

Hey Herb,

Looking good. def see a difference from your first pics... How long have you been doing this treatment? So you notice the heating process gave it an extra boost?
    I just started mine yesterday, with hemp oil instead of olive... Still waiting on the Lapacho, it was hard for me to obtain here in the States, but I did find it under a different name...