+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 49 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by StayThick View Post
    So I was advised to wash it off which I did. The area doesn't look like it experienced an allergic reaction just because I checked in bright lighting after leaving the scalp alone from rubbing and its not red at all. It just literally caused my hair to start coming out but only in the crown area where there is obviously still hair, but none in the hairline area which is more or less extremely thin/bald. That's the confusing part.

Don't know what to make of this. I'll consider one more application on Monday, but this might be a short trial. Sorry guys, I'm just alarmed by what occurred.
    It's okay man. Sorry you went through this, and thanks for trying. Hope you are feeling okay. You are not using any other hair products like gel, are you?

Quote Originally Posted by serenemoon View Post
    It's okay man. Sorry you went through this, and thanks for trying. Hope you are feeling okay. You are not using any other hair products like gel, are you?
    It's ok, I just need to figure out if I should continue at this point.

And no, I was advised to not apply any hair products during treatment and I have not.

How many hairs did you shed?

That sounds crazy! What are the odds that the one external tester reacted in such a negative way...does not bode well. Sorry about what happened, StayThick, that is very concerning.

Quote Originally Posted by Keki View Post
    How many hairs did you shed?
    I have a pic of my sink after I shampooed. Most of the hair went down the drain and yet still dozen upon dozen of hair remained on the side walls. This all after it was coming out prior. I just don't know the exact count obviously, but it was a ton. Abnormal amount clearly..and so quick. I don't understand how quickly this happened.

I'm bummed out.

Did you wash your hair before the application? I mean i shed like 80+ hair per wash, if it's not allergic reaction it could be possible that a sticky gel got tons of alredy dead hairs

Quote Originally Posted by StayThick View Post
    I have a pic of my sink after I shampooed. Most of the hair went down the drain and yet still dozen upon dozen of hair remained on the side walls. This all after it was coming out prior. I just don't know the exact count obviously, but it was a ton. Abnormal amount clearly..and so quick. I don't understand how quickly this happened.

I'm bummed out.
    I don't know if all this hair coming out is a good sign or not, but yikes. This is scary and very unsettling.

A shed is normally a good thing right?

Quote Originally Posted by thejack View Post
    A shed happen only with minox becuse it push and synchronize a new hair cycle, so it's a good thing only for minox users

Quote Originally Posted by thejack View Post
    Guys the concern I have is how quickly this all occurred. I haven't had a shed in God knows how long. Just sporadic shedding daily like most. Trust me, I pay attention to anything/everything that involves my hair. In the shower, when I brush, etc.

I can confirm this was rather startling for me. How can shedding be a good thing in my case considering I've only used 2 vials!!!

I explained this to the Follicept team and they mentioned of few theories but they don't know for sure obviously.

I've been on this forum for a while, I've seen people try RU, Propecia, Rogaine, etc. and experience sheds, but usually it takes a little time for this to occur.

Where I am hung up is after the 2nd dose? Thoughts guys? Wtf.