+ Reply to Thread

Default HGH Microdosing for Hair Loss

Hey Guys,

My name is Robert and I'm new to posting but not new to this forum. I'm now 31 years old and started experiencing visible hair loss when I was 19. It started in my crown, so I was never a candidate for transplant surgery and was given the standard regimen of minox/finasteride which never worked, so I gave it up and just keep my hair cut short and my self esteem high. For those of you younger guys suffering psychologically from your hair loss, I understand and tried everything to cure or cover it to no avail.

My father-in-law starting using a product which is a microdose of human growth hormone in a topical gel form. It's absorbed through the skin and was developed as an anti-aging and recovery supplement. Many users have reported that it is making their hair thicker and stronger. He's been on it for months, and I recently was convinced of its efficacy and safety. Full disclosure, he and I are selling it as part of a network marketing program, which is how I got so much information about it. I figured it might thicken my existing hair and I can benefit from the other benefits of HGH supplementation like higher energy, more lean muscle mass, better sleep, and improvement of joint issues.

Sorry to make this like a sales pitch, I just know this is the only FDA registered topical HGH formula available and I figured some of you guys might want to give it a shot as well. Here's the link for more info: http://tcpros.co/mmCaq

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions!

Best,
    Robert

Hair loss and baldness are attributed to the elevated degrees of DHT (di-hydro-androgenic hormone), which is a by-product of naturally occurring androgenic hormone or testosterone in the body. Growth hormone and IGF-1 help in this cell process. An increase will likely provide sufficient new cells to produce the hair to increase, strong, and thick. In addition, pigment cells that create melanin inside the follicle will likely start to perish with aging, and that’s just how foliage and grey appears. Dropping a link here for more info: https://goodhgh.com/hair/