Has anyone tried scalp massages for hair loss? - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Has anyone tried scalp massages for hair loss?

I could not find one thread on scalp massages here.

Has anyone tried them and had results? 'Perfect Hair health' by rob is a big proponent of them and a lot of people discuss success with them online. 'Hair guard' is another place that advised to do them.

They probably cant harm, at least its natural, (I really don't want to use any type of drug or something like minoxidil etc)..

I've just been scared about the initial shedding phase that can occur, has anyone experienced that?

Thanks guys

Scalp Massages do nothing. Hair loss has nothing to do with blood flow to the scalp. It has to do with DHT killing your hair follicles.

Quote Originally Posted by JHair27 View Post
    Scalp Massages do nothing. Hair loss has nothing to do with blood flow to the scalp. It has to do with DHT killing your hair follicles.
    Then how does minox work?

Better blood flow=more oxygen= less DHT

Nope. Minoxidil does nothing to combat DHT. It helps grow your hair, but it doesn't prevent you from losing it. Minoxidil works because of the chemicals help promote your hair follicles into a growth phase. (It's complicated to understand). If it were due to blood flow, every fit person would have hair, and no fat person would have hair. The fact that it's a vasodilator is unrelated to how it actually works.

So complicated that you can't explain it. Your analogy doesn't make sense either.

Go to second paragraph in 2nd section. Scientists barely even know how it works https://www.byrdie.com/minoxidil-for...growth-4769934

Default Dude Minoxidil aka Loniten is a vassolidator

Quote Originally Posted by JHair27 View Post
    Go to second paragraph in 2nd section. Scientists barely even know how it works https://www.byrdie.com/minoxidil-for...growth-4769934
    Which means it is 100% a blood flood circulation drug. It's used for that purpose. Stop trying to act like a know it all. You know nothing.

Yes, but this type of massage depends on everyone's body. For me, it helped but for one of my friend was with no results. Anyway, it's an excellent and healthy massage. It's one of my favorites types of massages that I practiced. In the first place is erotic massage. A few months ago I was on a trip to manchester regarding some work problems. So I decided to relax and search for a place where I could get an erotic massage in Manchester. I remained delighted with the massage I got because I relieved a lot of stress.

Yeah, my husband did a whole treatment of Shiro Abhyanga (head massage), which helped him a lot with his hair loss problem. It helped strengthen the roots of the hair, which therefore promoted new hair growth. If you decide to follow a similar treatment, make sure you visit the masseur/masseuse regularly for consistent results. Speaking about massages, what are your thoughts on erotic massages? Is it worth it? I plan to get a nuru massage London soon, so any advice/support will be highly appreciated. Cheers.

I am also looking for a hair massage to have healthy and relaxed hair. I should look for some on your answers. concrete repair tuscaloosa al