+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hi everyone

Default Hi everyone

Well i am new to the forum and kind of stayed away from these things as i thought i was alone, and just didin't want anyone to even somehow figure out it was me. I must say after reading several stories i feel happy and sad one that im not alone but sad as i see some if us endure the same problems.
    Well i am 33 now, and my hairline has been receeding since 24-25 don't know the norwood scale but i am missing a good 2-3 inches of hairline. I did try to
    do something about it 2-3 yrs ago but was scammed into some all natural money back guarantee, from natural hair loss solutions which cost me 8,500
    for nor more hair than i started with. Still not happy with going bald and wearing a hat everyday I am ready to try and do something about it again. I am thinking about going with a ht, I live in Chicago and was wondering if anyone can give me some advice of good surgeons in the area? I was leaning to going to Dr Feller in New York as everyone seems very pleased.

Dr. Konoir is well known for being one of the best in the country. He’s in the Chicago area. I don't think you can go wrong with him or Dr. Feller.

Have you or anyone else had a ht from Dr. Konior?

IAHRS Recommended Hair Transplant Surgeon Dr. Glenn Charles's Avatar

You are doing the right thing by researching and doing some due diligence. Both Dr. Konior and Dr. Feller are excellent hair restoration physicians. I also come to Chicago every 3-4 months to do complimentary consultations. I would be glad to evaluate your situation and tell you what your options are. Either way you should have a few consultation either on line or in person before making any decisions.
    Dr. Glenn Charles
    Member, International Alliance of Hair Restoration Surgeons
    View my IAHRS Profile

Quote Originally Posted by Winston View Post
    Dr. Konoir is well known for being one of the best in the country. He’s in the Chicago area. I don't think you can go wrong with him or Dr. Feller.
    Has anyone had a ht from Dr. Konior? And if so were you pleased or not?