+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 100 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 ... LastLast

Thread: Sm04554

Cots does not have a potent FDA approved Wnt promoter and has focused on drugs that are already FDA approved. Perhaps you should realize that some of us broscience PhD's have been following Cots' work for the better part of a decade before putting us down.

Quote Originally Posted by KO1 View Post
    Cots does not have a potent FDA approved Wnt promoter and has focused on drugs that are already FDA approved. Perhaps you should realize that some of us broscience PhD's have been following Cots' work for the better part of a decade before putting us down.
    I wasn't trying to put anyone down, just saying that I'm sure he knows what he's doing.

Quote Originally Posted by It's2014ComeOnAlready View Post
    I wasn't trying to put anyone down, just saying that I'm sure he knows what he's doing.
    You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about, are unfamiliar with Cots' work, and should seriously consider not posting on these forums.

Finally, as of now Follica has not seen a single cent from Puretech Ventures' 55M raise.

You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about, are unfamiliar with Cots' work, and should seriously consider not posting on these forums.

Finally, as of now Follica has not seen a single cent from Puretech Ventures' 55M raise.
    Haha, you people are crazy. Maybe I won't post, so I don't have to deal with the vitriolic and insane responses when I've said nothing worthy of intense criticism. Plus, you miss the point of follica being cagey all along - so then, why would they let the world know (as well as other teams working on this issue) what they're working with? How do you know no money went to Follica? You don't, so shut it.

Because I looked at their SEC filings.

Because I looked at their SEC filings.
    Again, that's great but you weren't aware of their financial info before the $55 million investment. You really don't actually know much about what they've been up to or where they're at, and neither does anybody else on here. I'm just being positive, and yes, I should continue to post because I have informed and positive things to say.

Congratulations on your phD in broscience and superior knowledge(?) about future hair loss treatments, even though not very much info has been released on follica's progress.

Guys, guys, guys... Calm down, don't argue with each other we're all balding here lmao. Technically no matter how much we patrol the Internet, research companies, keep up with trials, etc. etc... We are on a public forum, on the blind side of all advances, and are completely at their mercy when it comes to the publicity of their information. Anything on here is usually speculation and opinion. No better than people posting pics of their assh*les. Let's just be patient and see what they reveal.

Uh... how do you know that?

do we know the molecular structure of sm04554 ?

Did anyone sign up for this trial? Would be awesome to get updated through the trial.