+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by neversaynever View Post
    Look at the videos on HASCI site. Those grafts are being extracted pretty quickly, with what seems to be minimal effort (thanks to the custom tools?).
    no. this depends on the patient's skin and follicle characteristic or how fast or carefully the person who extracts the grafts is able to work.

http://www.cicatrix.de/narben_haarst...lantation.html

this lady reported that it took more than 2 hours for the extraction of just 400 grafts.

I would do anything to incline Dr. Feridini to pick up HST

I want the below, but HST...

http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/album.p...pictureid=4286

If the scarring wasn't bad, I'd go get that while I wait for Ghos god damn line to shorten

the scarring doesn't look bad at all...

http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/album.p...pictureid=4271

In london it costs nearly £8k for 1200-1400 grafts.

Comparing that to other clinics I was interested in, its expensive. I can get 2000 to 3000 grafts for that money at clinics with better documented patient case studies.

You might argue the extra money is worth it, because of donor regeneration. BUT......this is about TIME. They claim HST is a long process, but other doctors i was looking into take just as long.

Gho is an awful business man/ sales man. He might be booked up, but hes missing out on so much more money. I think hes not pushing it because HST isn't ideal right now. Small sessions only, at high prices. If it was £8k for 2000-2500 grafts, id feel better.

He told me prices will continue to rise. Gho will never provide the next gen treatment people are waiting for, because i believe a viable treatment should have decent prices.

Look at the videos on HASCI site. Those grafts are being extracted pretty quickly, with what seems to be minimal effort (thanks to the custom tools?).

Other high rep doctors take much longer extracting. Then again, laser eye surgery at a top clinic will cost £3000 to £4000. That procedure is done within 30 minutes......
    Please, try to do your best to document the procedure as much as possible. If you're ever considering getting another procedure with Gho, it's important that you have some level of confidence on whether your donor area regenerated. Please try to take as many high-resolution pictures as possible, particularly of your shaved donor area before and after the surgery as well the recipient area of course. There are definitely some posters who would be interested in analyzing the pictures in the same way gc83uk's procedure was. Also, if it's possible, try to give us some proof that you actually had a surgery with Gho so that there isn't any doubts about that.

The best thing would be get in contact with some type of 3rd party (i.e. a dermatologist like Winston recommended) that might be able to do some independent analysis. To be honest though, I'm not sure who to approach for that, let alone in London or the rest of the UK. I was hoping maybe Spencer could have suggested someone for that.

Quote Originally Posted by NeedHairASAP View Post
    I would do anything to incline Dr. Feridini to pick up HST

I want the below, but HST...

http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/album.p...pictureid=4286

If the scarring wasn't bad, I'd go get that while I wait for Ghos god damn line to shorten

the scarring doesn't look bad at all...

http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/album.p...pictureid=4271
    If Gho's HST works, can you imagine what type of results some of these surgeons could get? I mean I'm blown away by some of the before and after transformations from these docs and there's no donor regeneration at all. I'm sure some of these surgeons wouldn't be as conservative as Gho and offer much more grafts per session.

If some of top hair transplant surgeons offer 3k+ grafts in a session with 80% donor regeneration, then I'm rushing to my phone in an instant to book a transplant.

That possibility exists and it's exactly why I think there's no bigger issue in the hair loss world than this. We have to get conclusive proof whether this procedure works or not for the good of all of us.

Quote Originally Posted by JJJJrS View Post
    Please, try to do your best to document the procedure as much as possible. If you're ever considering getting another procedure with Gho, it's important that you have some level of confidence on whether your donor area regenerated. Please try to take as many high-resolution pictures as possible, particularly of your shaved donor area before and after the surgery as well the recipient area of course. There are definitely some posters who would be interested in analyzing the pictures in the same way gc83uk's procedure was. Also, if it's possible, try to give us some proof that you actually had a surgery with Gho so that there isn't any doubts about that.

The best thing would be get in contact with some type of 3rd party (i.e. a dermatologist like Winston recommended) that might be able to do some independent analysis. To be honest though, I'm not sure who to approach for that, let alone in London or the rest of the UK. I was hoping maybe Spencer could have suggested someone for that.
    Anyone know an independant party I can visit for a full analysis? (London)

I will fully document my progress, with photo's. Gotta get organised with this, the date is looming now.

Whos up for counting hairs?

Anyone know an independant party I can visit for a full analysis? (London)

I will fully document my progress, with photo's. Gotta get organised with this, the date is looming now.

Whos up for counting hairs?

On another forum, there are a few guys who will definitely be up for it.

I already counted the donor regrowth independently from gc83uk's pictures and noticed 80%+ regrowth in the donor also (never ended up posting my analysis but might).

But definitely try to find an independent party as well. I'll try to ask some people and I'd encourage you to maybe call some dermatologists or clinics in London for feedback/advice.

Glad to see you're up for all this though This could be the procedure that settles the debate.

"Some Animal studies have revealed that for just a single hair follicle to be cut into two follicles of hair, the initial hair follicle needs to be dissected such that the cut only removes the bottom one third of the hair follicle. If this is performed correctly and the lower and upper portions of the follicle are implanted into skin, then the top two thirds of hair follicle will recreate a completely new hair bulb along with the lower third of the hair follicle will recreate the missing top two thirds of the hair follicle. Nevertheless, in the event the hair follicle is cut, to ensure the upper area of the hair follicle has fewer than two thirds of the tissue remaining and the lower hair follicle will get greater than a third of the tissue, the bottom hair follicle piece will grow certainly, but the top hair follicle piece has stopped being able to regenerate a new hair bulb. Consequently, if the follicles of hair aren’t bisected appropriately, you might end up getting no “new” follicles of hair to implant for hair cloning treatment."

a hint on the effectiveness of hst.i saw it from a site, but dont know the source of the article.

Counting hair from a photograph only proves that what ever was left behind after extraction grew back. You would have to mark off an extracted area with a permanent tattooed marking. Once the grafts are extracted the transected hair left behind have to be marked and checked microscopically for vellus hair in the follicular unit. Then the area would need to be checked microscopically every few weeks to see if the entire graft was regenerating or if just the hair left behind from the grafts were repairing and regrowing. If it’s the later then all you have is a high tech way to graft split. If the entire follicular unit regenerates then you have what we’ve been waiting for.

Quote Originally Posted by Winston View Post
    Counting hair from a photograph only proves that what ever was left behind after extraction grew back. You would have to mark off an extracted area with a permanent tattooed marking. Once the grafts are extracted the transected hair left behind have to be marked and checked microscopically for vellus hair in the follicular unit. Then the area would need to be checked microscopically every few weeks to see if the entire graft was regenerating or if just the hair left behind from the grafts were repairing and regrowing. If it’s the later then all you have is a high tech way to graft split. If the entire follicular unit regenerates then you have what we’ve been waiting for.
    No gho patient is going to go through all that. You'll get hi-res photo's at best.

No gho patient is going to go through all that. You'll get hi-res photo's at best.
    Well then there you have it. High-res pictures won’t tell the whole story. If I were having this done it would not only be my pleasure to do this but I would feel it would be my obligation especially if I wanted the procedure to ever get out of the Netherlands.