+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: PDG2 Stuff

Quote Originally Posted by bibz View Post
    I will start a new thread of my result monday after my last exam -_-...
    Just want to say that i'm gonna add some emu oil to my treatment, wich is also a little pgd2 blocker, and it will permit a better absorption of my actual Indo/Chromo and minox.

Indo/Chromo twice daily.
    Rogaine twice daily.
    0.25mg Fin once daily.
    Nizoral twice weekly.
    Emu oil once daily before going to sleep.

Is it possible to stop you hairloss by using all these drugs you listed, except the fin?

I dont want the sides man thats why im asking.

Quote Originally Posted by ar50 View Post
    Is it possible to stop you hairloss by using all these drugs you listed, except the fin?

I dont want the sides man thats why im asking.
    No one can answer that truthfully, that's why these are "experimentals". The only known FDA approved drug to stop hairloss is fin.

Most of us are here to try and find a fin alternative...if we knew one that worked all the time for everyone...none of us would be here because we would be on that and a transplant and be golden...never to visit the site again.

Quote Originally Posted by Boldy View Post
    I have tried both rama and OC. OC stopped my shedding at lower dose than ramatroban. Currently im without treatments I have tried litterly everything in the past.. I got insomnia from evry crth2 antagonist. My body is to senstive.. thats why Im focussing on the cure (dermal papilla culture)

its the cure, and should be side free. perfect for hyper sensitive people.

http://www.hairlosshelp.com/forums/m...hreadid=103913

here is some more info about OC : https://www.google.nl/webhp?sourceid...w=1440&bih=785
    I am experiencing the same thing with TM-30089. Even at a dose of 0.15mg topically I get insomnia. I realize it's ultra potent but come on! Not to mention the other strange side effects I have been experiencing. Jesus Christ this is ****ing depressing. Setipiprant will probably do the same thing. I am quickly running out of options here. I am going to lower the dose even more, which is going to be hard because my scale can only measure amounts so small. I am also considering every other day dosing, due to the drug's long half life. GOD HELP US ALL!

Lol reading this thread as a fin user and it's literally making me sigh

Quote Originally Posted by CurlyBird View Post
    I am experiencing the same thing with TM-30089. Even at a dose of 0.15mg topically I get insomnia. I realize it's ultra potent but come on! Not to mention the other strange side effects I have been experiencing. Jesus Christ this is ****ing depressing. Setipiprant will probably do the same thing. I am quickly running out of options here. I am going to lower the dose even more, which is going to be hard because my scale can only measure amounts so small. I am also considering every other day dosing, due to the drug's long half life. GOD HELP US ALL!
    Even the slightest change in chemical structure can completely change a drug's effects on the body. TM has never been tested in humans so use it at your own risk. Setipiprant has been through several safety trials with no serious adverse effects. If sleeplessness is a problem then dose it in the early evening.

Quote Originally Posted by Dench57 View Post
    Even the slightest change in chemical structure can completely change a drug's effects on the body. TM has never been tested in humans so use it at your own risk. Setipiprant has been through several safety trials with no serious adverse effects. If sleeplessness is a problem then dose it in the early evening.
    I don't think changing the timing is going to matter. I have insomnia+fatigue at the same time, like I'm tired but I can't fall asleep. The half life is the substance really is too long and it is too powerful.

I don't think changing the timing is going to matter. I have insomnia+fatigue at the same time, like I'm tired but I can't fall asleep. The half life is the substance really is too long and it is too powerful.
    A dissociation half-life of 13.5 years on a substance never tested in humans. Sounds scary enough to me.

What?! If you take one dose of this stuff, 13.5 years later your body still contains half of that dose? How can this be true?

Hi curly,

sounds very familiar unfortunately. i had these sides with OC and tm. while OC has been found to be as safe as placebo in the linical trials, however they used it oral 100 or 200Mg tabs twice a day. https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/resul...&Search=Search

You don't really need better scales to measure lower doses. If you take 1ML 0.1% solution and put it in 9 ml solution, you would get 0.01% solution by diluting it. So you can play with the doses very easy with this method. Trying OC in the morning did not solve the sides for me back then by the way.

I was very sensitive to Ru too but have managed to get the sides under control if I take it in the morning combined with high dose st johns wort. It might have same effect with crth2 antagonists, but never tried!

more about st johns and sides: https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/thread...l=1#post192505

I'm curious if st johns will help you with the sides!

Quote Originally Posted by Boldy View Post
    Hi curly,

sounds very familiar unfortunately. i had these sides with OC and tm. while OC has been found to be as safe as placebo in the linical trials, however they used it oral 100 or 200Mg tabs twice a day. https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/resul...&Search=Search

You don't really need better scales to measure lower doses. If you take 1ML 0.1% solution and put it in 9 ml solution, you would get 0.01% solution by diluting it. So you can play with the doses very easy with this method. Trying OC in the morning did not solve the sides for me back then by the way.

I was very sensitive to Ru too but have managed to get the sides under control if I take it in the morning combined with high dose st johns wort. It might have same effect with crth2 antagonists, but never tried!

more about st johns and sides: https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/thread...l=1#post192505

I'm curious if st johns will help you with the sides!
    I know I can dilute it further but I will need a larger container at this point. Thanks for the advice though. Have you tried seti at all? One guy I talked to got insomnia from OC but has been taking seti and says he's fine on that point.