+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

I get sick to my stomach whenever I remember that the pics and results these companies share with us are of their best responders - and are still underwhelming. As if 84% yuck vs 77% yuck really makes that much of a difference.

FFS, people are getting entire faces swapped and I can't effin' get some hair?

I think its great results and most of these results are from one treatment from what i understand. Also the growth continues well after 6 months. I am always shocked by certain members opinions. If the result they show is not from 0 to 100% hair coverage then its no good. You guys are crazy.

Key question to those who have followed this file more, when can we expect this to be available in japan/mexico and when can this be avail in US/Canada?

However long the FDA drag their heels is how long it'll take in the USA.

You're way more likely to get something in Japan. In a meaningful timeframe.

The people complaining about there not being 0-100% results have no idea. 10 years ago we had nothing but propecia and min and they are together at best junk if you get the side effects.

So yes this is to be celebrated

100% results? Are you kidding? We've literally not been shown even a single NW's worth of regrowth.
    Yes, I dare call that a total disappointment since nothing short of a full NW-or-two-reversal is going to make ANY difference to one's appearance/attractiveness. And that's precisely what it's about after all, isn't it?

Default These results blow everything else out of the water

The fact that they can take complete bald areas, on those two women they showed, and populate them with pretty good coverage after 6 months, is probably the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. The fact that they tell us the hair count continues to increase into a year is even better news. We can reasonably suspect that the results of future studies, where different dosing methods will be tested, will be even better. When it will come to market remains unclear although I suspect the 21st Century Cures Act is passed - which is already in committee in the Senate may help speed up access to it. Even without it Japan and now Mexico will grant access to it before. I do not mind travelling to either to get my hair back.

Quote Originally Posted by Gremlin142 View Post
    The fact that they can take complete bald areas, on those two women they showed, and populate them with pretty good coverage after 6 months, is probably the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. The fact that they tell us the hair count continues to increase into a year is even better news. We can reasonably suspect that the results of future studies, where different dosing methods will be tested, will be even better. When it will come to market remains unclear although I suspect the 21st Century Cures Act is passed - which is already in committee in the Senate may help speed up access to it. Even without it Japan and now Mexico will grant access to it before. I do not mind travelling to either to get my hair back.
    I thinks it's great news, but I'm cautiously optimistic. I'm with you though, as soon as it's approved in Mexico or in Japan, I'm there.

Quote Originally Posted by Gremlin142 View Post
    Can someone give a possible date for mexico and japan?? 2017, 2018 or 2019?

Quote Originally Posted by cocacola View Post
    Can someone give a possible date for mexico and japan?? 2017, 2018 or 2019?
    I listened to the interview hellouser did with histogen and the lady said 2018 for Mexico, Japan they were still looking for a partner but they are working on that and America I believe she said about a year later

Quote Originally Posted by PongLenis View Post
    I listened to the interview hellouser did with histogen and the lady said 2018 for Mexico, Japan they were still looking for a partner but they are working on that and America I believe she said about a year later
    This is what I came for. Thanks!!!!

Any thoughts on this guys?

Click below for larger pic

http://i.imgur.com/kKs7jTp.jpg