+ Reply to Thread

Default When will be able to lift weights after FUE HT safely?

Hello all, 15 days ago I made a FUE HT, and I have no bark and no problems. To say it is my second HT, 8 years ago I had a strip for the front with moderate results, and in this last HT I want to solve my problem with a doctor TOP. The clinic advised me to rest 14 days for sports and lifting weights. Been a while and I have really wanted to go to the gym, but I read on the forums that care must be taken with blood pressure and pulse after a HT, I do not know if this is true or not, I made a mess. Most doctors say that after 14 days and you can go to the gym, I'm a fan of deadlifts, bench presses and squats. What do you think?
    Also I have another question, is that I can start taking multivitamin pills omega 3 and 15 after my HT?

No reply...

No reply ? ...

You still need to take your time and start light. Perhaps easing back into working out over the next couple of weeks. Since you had FUE you really should have no issues, but still take it easy at first. You should also ask your doctor again to make sure it's OK.

Hello

I have just had an FUE and was told I could start lifting again after 3 weeks.

If you do a lot of deadlifts and squats its prob advisable to leave it until then.

My doctor and consultant tell me that at 14 days and I can lift weights without problems, the problem I read many forums and I came doubt, but I think it's best to return to my daily routine and normal life, if I had scarring if you would to take more precautions.