+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 121 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 114 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by MJC1967 View Post
    Hey Jazz I will try to get some pictures this weekend, just to update I ordered 100ml still not 150 and the she will not put everything into the foam either, but got it for 79 but won't ship for a week. I had a long conversation with Kleins new Doc, I like her. They are now based out of Florida. What is your email Jazz?
    Jass897@hotmail.com, your lucky to be based in US, yes please would be nice to see comparison of size.

I'm confused I thought she did 50ml only? What additives did you add?

I just emailed her to see exactly what has been going on and see if anything can be done to help you further.

**update** I just spoke to Susan again and after a long discussion and because of her high standards she is going to hold off on the foam until further testing can be done. She is super nice on the phone and 100% goes out of her way to make you happy. I think I am going to try the cream at a higher dose minox next and definitely going to keep using the Glutathione mix. I will update again in another month or so.

What are you currently using? I would stick with the lotion mixture as honestly I'm getting the exact same results with more noticeable hairs gaining length around my temples from when I was using promox.

jazz im perplexed you say ru caused you problems reading a lot of data ru is not supposed to go systemic at 5% as that's why when testing took place it was flutamide that was the problem.
    Now please can you tell me what of susans products do you use? how much does it cost you per month? and finally do I have to pay a consultation fee if so what is the cost? and how do I order can it be done by email as I did contact her once with no reply?

Quote Originally Posted by doke View Post
    jazz im perplexed you say ru caused you problems reading a lot of data ru is not supposed to go systemic at 5% as that's why when testing took place it was flutamide that was the problem.
    Now please can you tell me what of susans products do you use? how much does it cost you per month? and finally do I have to pay a consultation fee if so what is the cost? and how do I order can it be done by email as I did contact her once with no reply?

Hey Doke I have Always been sensitive to hairloss medication and as stated I truly beleive RU is our final bullet.

I currently use the same mixture As Promox;

15% minoxidil
    0.1% finesteride
    5% azelaic acid
    0.25% progesteone
    0.025% tretinoin
    0.1% Hydocortisone.
    Although on my next order I will add DMI.

I always buy 3 bottles as that is the maximum I can purchase from Susan in one go, her product is lab tested for efficacy and expriry, each bottle expires after 180 days. If you purchase 3 bottles each costing $89 all the additives which will last you 6 months, plus you get discount for buying 3. The prescription from The Medical Wellnes Center is $49 for 6 month supply, so allowing you to purchase 3 bottles.

If your looking to order email me so I can give you my number as I'm from London that way I can help you out etc, jass897@hotmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz1 View Post
    Hey Doke I have Always been sensitive to hairloss medication and as stated I truly beleive RU is our final bullet.

15% minoxidil
    0.1% finesteride
    5% azelaic acid
    0.25% progesteone
    0.025% tretinoin
    0.1% Hydocortisone.

I always buy 3 bottles as that is the maximum I can purchase from Susan in one go, her product is lab tested for efficacy and expriry, each bottle expires after 180 days. If you purchase 3 bottles each costing $89 all the additives which will last you 6 months, plus you get discount for buying 3. The prescription from The Medical Wellnes Center is $49 for 6 month supply, so allowing you to purchase 3 bottles.

If your looking to order email me so I can give you my number as I'm from London that way I can help you out etc, jass897@hotmail.com
    Hello Jazz , they have run the special for prescription 49 $ to make it free for holiday , Can we still use that promotion or has it ended?

Quote Originally Posted by Parsia View Post
    Hello Jazz , they have run the special for prescription 49 $ to make it free for holiday , Can we still use that promotion or has it ended?
    She did offer to extend it untl end of January, I believe today is the last day .

She did offer to extend it untl end of January, I believe today is the last day .
    Thanks Jazz , Oh no , You know I use lipogaine with good result but I was thinking to use both lipogaine and promox together , Once in the morning and once in the evening , I hope she will extend it again , Otherwise I may give a shot and try dr.klein promox. Take Care Jazz.

15% minoxidil
    0.1% finesteride
    5% azelaic acid
    0.25% progesteone
    0.025% tretinoin
    0.1% Hydocortisone.

Many thanks jazz I am tempted to try it are you tempted to get back on ru perhaps a smaller dose.