+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 121 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 94 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by inbrugge View Post
    i'm back on it. This is my second week. Not having any over the top side effects, obviously not as strong as I used to be downstairs and I'm still concerned about if I'm getting any gyno effects. But I'm gonna try to stick this out this time. If this can hold me where I'm at for 2 years then I should be ok. I believe we will have some thing else by then, at least CB or Replicell or Histogen or something. My shedding hasn't stopped so far but I believe it should in a couple of days.

Also, minox is giving my the shitty side effect of hair everywhere on my arms and hands and poor skin quality on my face. This really makes me wanna quit minox and just go on fin or ru alone. I have to remove the hair from my hands and the insides of my arms like every other day. They are like on crack, they grow so fast it's really crazy. It seems everytime I remove them, they grow back immideately. It feels like my body hair is absorbing ALL of the minox and leaving nothing fr my scalp lol.

I'm seriously considering a FUE this seriously ever in my life. I'm concerned though about when Replicel and other treatments come out with reversal, but I won't be able to restore my own natural hair line because I've altered it with Fue.
    I hope the lowered dosage works out for you mate, think positive as you never know with Replicel in Japan things could fast forward.

Keep me updated and any help you need let me know, if I can help in any way from my knowledge I will. I would consider getting some Zinc and horny goat weed to help counter any side effects.

Quote Originally Posted by ADP View Post
    I ordered by way of a prescription from Susan but it was stopped at customs Canada and returned. Anyone have this issue? Anyone not have this issue from Canada?

Susan said she has other Canadian customers and didn't experience this problem before. I haven't either. How to resolve this problem?

BTW - It was shipped with USPS then Canada Post

That's so not good, have you contacted them to make an enquiry?

Yes, we are going back and forth with what to do next but running out of options.

If it went thru for others, it would be nice to know what was different. Maybe it was a different courier service or they did something that I can't think of. The issue is that its a prescription drug and that can only be imported by someone like a doctor or pharmacist or clinic ....

Quote Originally Posted by ADP View Post
    Yes, we are going back and forth with what to do next but running out of options.

If it went thru for others, it would be nice to know what was different. Maybe it was a different courier service or they did something that I can't think of. The issue is that its a prescription drug and that can only be imported by someone like a doctor or pharmacist or clinic ....

That's Crazy! Mine got stopped in the uk by customs, they released it but charged me a Fee! I don't get why they sending it back if you have had a prescription prescribed.

Folks . Have a good news that DR.Klein website looks updated ( not completely ) for new orders , So I think if you get patient you can get the promox again . Here is the link : http://www.remoxotc.info/

Again you can't order it now , But I just track their website to see if any changes happens . If you go to his website you don't see any change but you should click to order and then new pages coming for you. Just wanna give you update.

Hi guys I got an email from The Medical Wellness center and they offering all you guys a discount and a chance to try their prouducts from Susan.

Details are below :

"I want to thank you for all your support*

I would like others to have the same opportunity and then make an informed decision. * I know once anyone learns to love a product, one becomes very loyal and reluctant to try anything else*

I would like to give others the opportunity to try the products and then make a decision for themselves*

I'm offering a special that can start immediately and for the whole month of December. * *Anyone that is a former Dr Klein patient* I am offering a FREE introductory three month consult and Susan is offering a 20% discount on all products on the customized minoxidil website*

They just have to make sure they clearly indicate on form that they are former dr Klein patients or they learned about this promotion from Jazz either directly or indirectly by reading your posts*

I'm so confident in the program I offer and that the products Susan compounds are superior , I want others to have the opportunity to experience the products and make their own decision.*

Thanks again for all your support*

The PROMOTION code for the DISCOUNT is:

"HOLIDAY"

Details to order:
    http://www.medicalwellnesscenter.com/

Jazz, quick question - did you shed at all when you first switched to Klein's formula and did it make your scalp itch? Finding it difficult to distinguish between shedding/ irritation and genuine hair loss.

Quote Originally Posted by Plan C View Post
    Jazz, quick question - did you shed at all when you first switched to Klein's formula and did it make your scalp itch? Finding it difficult to distinguish between shedding/ irritation and genuine hair loss.
    I never really noticed apart from growth and thickness was very noticeable in the first 3 months.

Why what's wrong?

Thanks jazz I'm going to give this s try . Which formula do u use ?

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz1 View Post
    I never really noticed apart from growth and thickness was very noticeable in the first 3 months.

Why what's wrong?
    Getting dandruff and light shedding.