Ru58841 - Page 2 - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Ru58841

yeh there was or is a guy using it at hairsite and had fantastic results with pics as well,but and there is a but he seemed to have ups and downs with good regrowth and then a lot of shedding at certain times.
    The last report i saw was he gave up using and his shedding got very bad so he was back on ru58841 and getting good results again i think he was using minox as well but it was the ru that seemed to give the results.
    Now i was going to mix my own ru and found somewhere to get the powder but it was the cost and also quality control of the powder and maybe stability issues,i do know it had to be kept in the freezer and be mixed in small batches.
    You can still buy the powder and there was two places offering it,and it was said too be better than topical flutamide and spiro as a safe non systemic antiandrogen.
    It was once with a company in france roussel but im not sure if it is now.

Quote Originally Posted by doke View Post
    yeh there was or is a guy using it at hairsite and had fantastic results with pics as well,but and there is a but he seemed to have ups and downs with good regrowth and then a lot of shedding at certain times.
    The last report i saw was he gave up using and his shedding got very bad so he was back on ru58841 and getting good results again i think he was using minox as well but it was the ru that seemed to give the results.
    Now i was going to mix my own ru and found somewhere to get the powder but it was the cost and also quality control of the powder and maybe stability issues,i do know it had to be kept in the freezer and be mixed in small batches.
    You can still buy the powder and there was two places offering it,and it was said too be better than topical flutamide and spiro as a safe non systemic antiandrogen.
    It was once with a company in france roussel but im not sure if it is now.
    you perfectly right about the stability issue and mix yourself small batch, seriously i think its the reason why some including me got bad result using the premixed... With all my respect to sellers that do offer it, I really doubt and comments there and there about ru58841 experiences give me reason to choose the raw powder at purityprod.com (best price per grams currently.. if anyone has better price, let me know please)

This : http://www.ru58841.info/stability-and-storage/ makes much more sense

same here .. i got the raw powder and so far happy with the results..

To be honest I have stopped ru due to the alchohol causes problems on my scalp I hope there is a cream version of cb when its available.
    I am not using minox either I am using redensyl in a lotion form with progesterone cream and my scalp really likes it.
    I could also add spiro cream but I want to see first how I get on with what im using.

For me RU worked.. But at the moment there is no further progress. Maybe i will do a break and start again after some weeks.

I buy only androchem and purityprod, Others shops have very fake and poor quality.

Stability solution not good. Only purchase raw active powder.