Dr. Wesley has begun his 3rd 'Pilofocus' Phase Testing- I was finally involved! - Page 44 - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 83 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 ... LastLast

January will go by and nothing will happen...

Quote Originally Posted by garethbale View Post
    January will go by and nothing will happen...
    It wouldnt be the first time a proposed deadline was missed.

January goooooing.

Quote Originally Posted by tedwuji View Post
    No amount of thread bumping is going to provide new information. Even if Artista experienced regeneration there's no guarantee he can share that with us if there is a NDA. Wesley's rep in his year in review thread didn't even mention pilofocus which is not very encouraging. Pilofocus seems cumbersome and potentially more traumatic. If it does work I suspect it's a few years out.

I send a mail to dr wesley s office asking for the status of the pilofocus procedure, they answered me this:
    "We are doing small sessions of pilofocus- a total of 400-500 grafts of which under 50 are done via the pilfocus method. This is still part of the study.
    I hope this answers your questions
    "

Default If Pilofocus is in phase 3 does that mean that trials are almost done?

In medicines there are 3 phases but I don't know about procedures. Is Pilofocus in the final phase and should the data be sent to the FDA for review and possible approval this year? Or is phase 3 with Pilofocus going to be more years?

If Pilofocus achieves quality donor regeneration but Wesley is still going to do more years of testing then Wesley's making a mistake because if Pilofocus achieves quality donor regeneration and Wesley can get it to market quickly he could own the market for awhile since Tsuji is going to be in the pipeline awhile. If Dr. Wesley can get a foothold in the market while Tsuji is still in the pipeline then Pilfocus could dominate the market long term because if Pilofocus builds a good reputation for achieving quality donor regeneration it could build a big following of customers. After all, why fly to Asia for Tsuji's hair germ implants if you can stay in USA and have unlimited donor supply (Pilofocus) right here in America?

Question January

Coming and going...

Quote Originally Posted by long4hair View Post
    In medicines there are 3 phases but I don't know about procedures. Is Pilofocus in the final phase and should the data be sent to the FDA for review and possible approval this year? Or is phase 3 with Pilofocus going to be more years?
    Nah, pilofocus isn't phase 3 yet. It certainly won't be approved this year if it has to go through 3 trials like drugs do. It'll probably be out before that ****ing liar 'Artista' comes back with more of his bull**** though.

Quote Originally Posted by allTheGoodNamesAreTaken View Post
    Nah, pilofocus isn't phase 3 yet. It certainly won't be approved this year if it has to go through 3 trials like drugs do. It'll probably be out before that ****ing liar 'Artista' comes back with more of his bull**** though.

Allthegoodnamesaretaken,Here below is a post by Artista that repeatedly states that Pilofocus is in phase 3.

Dr. Wesley has begun his 3rd 'Pilofocus' Phase Testing- I was finally involved!
    Hello everyone!!

My wife and I returned home yesterday from Dr. Wesley's medical clinic.
    I was a patient in his 3rd Pilofocus Phase Testing which took a few hours to complete on 11/12/15 and then we had a followup the next morning.
    (his second phase testing (with just a few patients) was more or less because he had to once again update his very important endoscopic tools and instrumentation)
    That was important.

Now he is onto his 3rd phase testing and Im excited to have been one of his patients. finally.
    It did not bother me to wait this long.
    I understood what was needed before he could continue.
    I will add more to this later today,,it is every morning here in Illinois. I wanted to finally let all know about this.
    Im hoping for the best for ALL OF US. So is Dr. Wesley!!

Quote Originally Posted by long4hair View Post
    Allthegoodnamesaretaken,Here below is a post by Artista that repeatedly states that Pilofocus is in phase 3.

Dr. Wesley has begun his 3rd 'Pilofocus' Phase Testing- I was finally involved!
    Hello everyone!!

My wife and I returned home yesterday from Dr. Wesley's medical clinic.
    I was a patient in his 3rd Pilofocus Phase Testing which took a few hours to complete on 11/12/15 and then we had a followup the next morning.
    (his second phase testing (with just a few patients) was more or less because he had to once again update his very important endoscopic tools and instrumentation)
    That was important.

Now he is onto his 3rd phase testing and Im excited to have been one of his patients. finally.
    It did not bother me to wait this long.
    I understood what was needed before he could continue.
    I will add more to this later today,,it is every morning here in Illinois. I wanted to finally let all know about this.
    Im hoping for the best for ALL OF US. So is Dr. Wesley!!
    Yeah it has been known for some time now that it is phase 3.