+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post
    Testing in mice? How about they test on humans - the murderers,paedophiles and other pieces of shit doing life in prison?
    Hail Hitler, huh? How ****ing despicable, if you're even close to being serious.

What's funny is that since ''Maxime'' started to post comments on their blog about how their product might end up being a failure and just another BS product ... you can't post comments anymore.

What a bunch of tools, can't even handle criticism.

Quote Originally Posted by HairTalk View Post
    Hail Hitler, huh? How ****ing despicable, if you're even close to being serious.
    Well if you knew someone who got raped/murdered I doubt you'd be upset if scientists tested a hair loss solution on that person. My main concern would be that the person doesn't deserve the hair if the treatment worked! Haha

Quote Originally Posted by Flowers View Post
    Well if you knew someone who got raped/murdered I doubt you'd be upset if scientists tested a hair loss solution on that person. My main concern would be that the person doesn't deserve the hair if the treatment worked! Haha
    If you ended up convicted of a crime you didn't commit, and a line of cold, fervid white-coats set to conduct various medical experiments on you against your will, your main concern might somewhat shift.

some french guy in beverly hills {dienett institute}is selling capsules that claim to block astressin b.lol he want's over 1000 bucks for a 6 month supply.hahaha!

Default Astressin-B Trial Status

This compound is still being clinically researched on mice with publication of a 'final report' due in about 2 months. The researchers also do a good Q&A which is worth reading. They sound very positive....

http://www.hairloss-research.com/ast...-trial-status/

Seen this one already. Their subject/s are always mice.Chances are this will be another one added to the 10's of other "successful" treatments that regrow hair IN MICE but never humans. No matter how successful this treatment will be in mice, it will never be tried on humans. We know how it goes.

I've been following the blog linked to by PaulC. Based on the recent posts, I think astressin-B is starting look even more promising as a potential hair loss treatment. And it appears that human trials are in the works!

Even if nothing comes of this, I think the researchers have put together a great blog, and I appreciate their openness and willingness to engage the hair loss community.