+ Reply to Thread

Default Questions about RU58841

Hi all,

I've just started using RU58841,
    recieved my first packet from Kane last week. I only bought 3grams just to trail a couple of things,
    First if I'd have any trouble getting it through Australian customs.
    Secondly to see if it would stop the shed.

A little bit of background, I started loosing my hair at 18, my temples receeded pretty quickly, but then stopped at an M shape.

My hair has thinned over the top, so it's not as thick as it was when I was 18, I'm 27 now so I've been pretty lucky it's been a very slow process but for some reason my hairloss has kicked into high gear, in the last 2 months I have lost alot of ground on my hairline, I have tried PRP, won't touch Fin as a friend of mine had such bad side affects that continued after stopping. I'm also on Saw palmetto about 1100mg a day.
    550mgs twice a day.

I can't use nizoral, due to it causes more scalp irritation.

Where the hairloss had started up again my scalp was itchy, I though the anti androgen would stop the affects of DHT.

It's possible I got a dodgy batch of RU58841, but if you guys could help me out, I'd be most grateful!

Is Kane still a legitimate shop for getting RU58841? Or is there another shop that has more reliable batches.

Im doing the 70/30 ethanol /pg mix. And from what I've worked out. My first batch I made, I think I mixed up the amounts, but for this one.
    I worked out for 2 mls over 5 days,
    500mgs of RU58841 would be 100mg application per day, which I took from Hellousers guide to start off high for the first month or so to kickstart any regrowth, which I know isn't guaranteed.
    But my shedding doesn't seemed to have slowed down. My question for this is,
    I'm in my second week of Ru now, how long until you normally notice a decrease in shedding or hair fall?

And the last one is, for absorption does anyone use a Dermaroller or is something that's avoided due to possible systematic sides?

Thanks again!

I am in a similar position... hair loss was at bay until I turned 31 earlier this year. I've used fin .25 EOD a total of a year over the past 12 years and my hair would always significantly thicken and all loss would immediately stop but I would find myself suddenly losing all interest in sex despite taking such a low dose.
    I obsessively researched RU before finally taking the plunge last week and ordering Kane's 5% pre-mixed K&B solution. My hair is continuing to shed from my temples at a pace that makes me wonder whether or not I simply bought a vial of snake oil. I realize we are only talking about a couple of weeks of usage but isn't RU supposed to immeaditly halt all MPD shedding? I am also taking the same dose of Saw Palmetto as you in addition to 1% niz every three days and Rogaine foam 5% once a day (I've been following this regimen for the past year). Consider my photos here a baseline as of the day before I started RU; I will update every three months as I continue to use the prepared solution.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG1169.jpg

Size:	89.0 KB
ID:	45333   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG1166.jpg

Size:	86.2 KB
ID:	45334   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG1167.jpg

Size:	88.0 KB
ID:	45335   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG1160.jpg

Size:	90.3 KB
ID:	45336  

Our hair lines are actually pretty similar, I don't even know why my hair has started shedding again so rapidly. I've probably lost and inch on either temple in the last 2 months.

Is Ru meant to build up and work or is it meant to decrease the shedding as soon as it's applied?

Is there anywhere that sells CB anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by Clearingout View Post
    Our hair lines are actually pretty similar, I don't even know why my hair has started shedding again so rapidly. I've probably lost and inch on either temple in the last 2 months.

Is Ru meant to build up and work or is it meant to decrease the shedding as soon as it's applied?

Is there anywhere that sells CB anymore?
    The way I've seen RU discussed in other threads it is supposed to immeaditily stop any shedding but maybe those claims are a bit exaggerated and we might have to give the treatment at least a couple of months.

I have no clue where CB is sold but a few forum members list it as part of their daily regimen so maybe they'll reveal their source.

I am continuing to shed, and now at an increased rate, on my hairline. I am going to stick with RU as the shedding was already an issue for three weeks prior to starting but I did change my regimen a bit by adding a better form of Saw Palmetto; what I was using was simply berry powder and not a formulation of extract and fatty acids. With all of that being said.. given how well I've responded to Propecia .25 EOD in the past and how quickly my hair stopped shedding and began to regain lost ground, I am going to a dermatologist in 2 weeks to start the medication again.

I like having sex without constantly losing my erection but I'm at a point now where either I turn into a full Norwood 2 and beyond or I apply the brakes and hold out on Propecia until a better product passes clinical trials. Below is my current regimen but consider it all void as I will just stick to the "big 3" once I start Propecia again.

Current Regimen - 2x daily http://www.target.com/p/nature-s-bou...t/-/A-16501070

Kirkland's minox 5% foam 1 - 2X daily

Biotin gummies 2x daily

Kane's RU 5% K&B solution 1x daily on temples

Nizoral 1% 2x a week

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG1222_1.jpg

Size:	94.0 KB
ID:	45496Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG1225.jpg

Size:	90.0 KB
ID:	45497

Hairs that you are shedding right now have absolutely nothing with starting a treatment 2 weeks ago. If it does, it is probably because RU has increased shedding in the hairs already in telogen to provide for new regrowth. I have discussed this with people all over the forums and no one ever seems to give me a reasonable response. If your hair is in anagen (growing) and you start a treatment, isn't it impossible to lose this hair before transitioning the follicle to TELOGEN, which lasts 2-4 months??? Therefor, if a treatment is going to work or not, and cause increased shedding - you should expect this to occur months following the start of that treatment, not weeks or days.

I think that RU58841 is too risky.

Hey there!
    I was suffering from hairloss from past 3 years I tried every natural remedy but not a single thing worked for me.
    At the end I tried Mor F 5% ( Minoxidil based topical solution) easily available in India🇮🇳.
    Today is Day 187 of treatment and my hair are now much more denser than ever before.
    I have made a blog where I shared my journey of 187 days from Day 1 to till now with photos of everyweek.
    It was a great journey for me I have seen a lot of things in these days. Here is the blog

minoxidilplusfinastridedaily.blogspot.com
    It will surely gonna help you in these tough times
    Thank You!