My photos. I am 36 years old and bald, bald, bald. :( - Page 2 - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Australian Bloke

Talking Hey RED 20

Hi Red20,

I was just reading your post in regards to visiting Hasson & Wong all the way out in Canada Land. This year around mid Jan I had a HT procedure with Dr Wong & like your self I had a many worries about the whole traveling thing. Didn't even have a Passport but that eventually changed after all the research I did. I live in Melbourne (Australia) & traveling all the way out to Canada for a HT was a massive step! After the HT I had no major problems besides taking my hat off for the next 4 weeks or so, itching happens but that is normal. I can assure you will be in great hands with Dr Wong or Dr Hasson, the staff was amazing too. Don't let traveling be an issue because at the end of day you want to make sure your in the best hands. & If you can go enjoy Vancouver as mini holiday that's a Bonus! I enjoyed it so much i plan to travel there for a snow trip!

You can read my experience here: http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showthread.php?t=565

Now almost into my 3 months faze of the HT, cant wait to see some results!

Hope this helps mate!

Quote Originally Posted by Asian Guy View Post
    Hi Red20,

I was just reading your post in regards to visiting Hasson & Wong all the way out in Canada Land. This year around mid Jan I had a HT procedure with Dr Wong & like your self I had a many worries about the whole traveling thing. Didn't even have a Passport but that eventually changed after all the research I did. I live in Melbourne (Australia) & traveling all the way out to Canada for a HT was a massive step! After the HT I had no major problems besides taking my hat off for the next 4 weeks or so, itching happens but that is normal. I can assure you will be in great hands with Dr Wong or Dr Hasson, the staff was amazing too. Don't let traveling be an issue because at the end of day you want to make sure your in the best hands. & If you can go enjoy Vancouver as mini holiday that's a Bonus! I enjoyed it so much i plan to travel there for a snow trip!

You can read my experience here: http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showthread.php?t=565

Now almost into my 3 months faze of the HT, cant wait to see some results!

Hope this helps mate!

Hi Asian Guy!

I have decided to go with Dr Wong.

Since I am a Norwood 6 I want the most grafts possible, in my first surgery, and I feel Dr Wong is my best option.

Australian Bloke

Hey Red 20,

I am glad to here You will be in good hands with Dr Wong, nicest/funniest guy ever. When do you plan on going? let me know how the procedure goes too!

P.S Make sure you get a hair cut from Doug, he does a fab job, I personally recommend it & if you can please tell the girls (Dr Wong's staff) That Asian guy said to say HELLO

Hi I am a new member,talking about the best of best the does any one know who is the best hair transplant doctor in the world? I am thinking of using Dr Jerry Wong for my first hair transplant does any one have a view on his skill,reputation etc.
    Thanks
    fredomyear

He’s known to be one of the best in North America and shows some great results on this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by fredomyear View Post
    Hi I am a new member,talking about the best of best the does any one know who is the best hair transplant doctor in the world? I am thinking of using Dr Jerry Wong for my first hair transplant does any one have a view on his skill,reputation etc.
    Thanks
    fredomyear
    Hi fredomyear,

Dr Wong is one of the best in the world. And a really really nice and humble man.

He is actually the creator of the lateral slit incision!

Any other clinic using this technique today can thank Hasson and Wong.

Chicago,Il. (the best city in the United States)

Default hi Red just read your thread...

Have you decided on who what and where as yet? I am new here and and very interested. Have a good day~~A

Yes red if u can pls post ur pics now that would be awesome and how many procedures u got so far and their cost!
    Regard!!!!!!!

@Red20

Don't give up on treatments, unless they haven't worked for you.

A thirty one year old guy on another blog with the same Norwood.

With Minoxdil, he got ten percent terminal hair, and lots of vellus hair
    around his vertex.

Believe it or not, it did more for his hairline than the top.