+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Spex View Post
    I find it funny you would randomly bump this topic.. It stinks of agenda to me.

However since you have intensionally attempted to try start something you possibly know very little about allow me to clarify - The topic you refer to was ONLY locked by the moderator as the poster FALSLEY accused Dr Feller of illegally drugging him prior to signing the waiver forum. This is the FACT of the matter. That was the statement the poster made and the forum acted on it correctly. (The information posted was far from honest) The topic was locked for NO other reason.

All good Doctors do their very best by all their patients, as we know you are an unhappy one who feels he has been wronged by his Doctor (not Dr feller)

For this i am sorry. Do you care to share with us who your doctor was and make a separate topic raising your concerns rather than turning this topic into a negative topic - or was that your intension?
    I just looked and both were on the same page at the same time

One bad for Feller

and One good for Feller

I found it funny when reading his story that the thread was closed, I have never seen a closed thread on this board before.

I firmly believe that both had the right to post what they did. Dr. Feller made his point based on his procedures and Badluck posted his.

I think that is fair for both to give their story behind the HT discussed. LET THE POEPLE decide who is right and who is wrong, what is wrong with that?
    I think most people will call out a liar, like the next 2 post did. I'm not saying he did lie, but it is clear that he will have opposition not matter what.

Dr. Feller type his side and gave his reasoning, and that in its self is good enough for me. Now it is up to me and every other person reading to make up their mind.

The evidence can't be proven either way, both sides can't prove what they claim on this board. So no harm no foul.

I didn't realize I bumped this topic it was on the first page and it was a good review of Fellers work, so I thought seeing both I would comment on the one not locked.

I know you work for Feller and he was not my doctor, but I will certainly need a doctor to fix what my doctor screwed up. You know my doctor, but I can't tell you for obvious reasons.

You know my doctor, but I can't tell you for obvious reasons.
    I do not know who your doctor was, but i know it was not Dr Feller.

Obvious reasons..?

I think that is fair for both to give their story behind the HT discussed
    If this is the case i see no reason why you can not discuss your situation, however if your choosing not to then thats your choose - BUT trying to create controversy surrounding another case and different doc to your own seems strange to me...
    Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Quote Originally Posted by Spex View Post
    I do not know who your doctor was, but i know it was not Dr Feller.

Obvious reasons..?

If this is the case i see no reason why you can not discuss your situation, however if your choosing not to then thats your choose - BUT trying to create controversy surrounding another case and different doc to your own seems strange to me...
    I will if I have to, I'm still trying to work things out with my doctor. Do you have any advise when it comes to a speaking with a doctor on the issue of a really bad result?

Hmmm drama in my thread. Exciting stuff

I have not updated my thread for bloody ages so apologies for that. Here are some photos I had taken a week ago. Unfortunately I had shaved my hair short a few days beforehand so....erm....they dont really show much. Yes I know I'm stupid lol.....but I thought I may as well post them up anyway.

About 3 weeks after the operation, some of the transplanted hair folicles started to come out each time I washed my hair, which is what I was told to expect. This continued to happen for about 3 weeks if I remember correctly. I was expecting it to all go quickly but it was actually very gradual and only some of the hair came out. Most of it has remained, which wasnt quite what I was expecting. I thought all of it was going to come out and then new hair would regrow at a later date. I guess not then.

Anyway I dont have a huge amount to report at the moment, as 3 months have now gone by which I guess places me at the "between phase". My friends seem to think that the new hair is thickening although I'm personally not seeing much change so its probably just their imagination.....and I'm not expecting to either as I'm not even halfway through the 8 months that I was told it would take.

The waiting game continues

I will try to remember to post up pictures each month from now on.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	jan1.jpg

Size:	80.0 KB
ID:	8156   Click image for larger version

Name:	jan2.jpg

Size:	83.9 KB
ID:	8157   Click image for larger version

Name:	jan3.jpg

Size:	76.6 KB
ID:	8158   Click image for larger version

Name:	jan4.jpg

Size:	69.6 KB
ID:	8159   Click image for larger version

Name:	jan5.jpg

Size:	84.3 KB
ID:	8160   Click image for larger version

Name:	jan6.jpg

Size:	88.2 KB
ID:	8161  

The scar has healed pretty well though. It was certainly a relief when I was finally able to run a shaver over my head, as it was far too sensitive beforehand. It felt so good to finally get rid of the bozo look

Here are a few photos taken about a week ago, after I had let it grow a bit. This is roughly 5 months after the operation. It doesnt look particularly good but hopefully it will start looking better over the next 3 months, although if I'm totally honest I'm feeling rather doubtful about it. To get the full head of normal looking hair I would like, I think I will need another operation.....or two. Hmmm
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	feb1.jpg

Size:	30.4 KB
ID:	8827   Click image for larger version

Name:	feb2.jpg

Size:	47.3 KB
ID:	8828  

Quote Originally Posted by TwoTone View Post
    It doesnt look particularly good but hopefully it will start looking better over the next 3 months, although if I'm totally honest I'm feeling rather doubtful about it. To get the full head of normal looking hair I would like, I think I will need another operation.....or two. Hmmm
    Interesting
    I understand sometimes we don't feel good with how we look but from the Jan 24 pics you posted IMO you look good with the really short Haircut
    Maybe it's unfortunate you could not have got used to the reaally short hair and accepted / embraced it as it appears from the above statement your expectations may have been too high and you may now think you will another HT .....or 2

I think you’ll be surprised at how much will start growing within the next few months. From what I see on the forum, some people are disappointed even up to 6th or 7th months and then all of a sudden they get a big growth spurt and in the end are very happy. Give it some time.

Quote Originally Posted by DAVE52 View Post
    Interesting
    I understand sometimes we don't feel good with how we look but from the Jan 24 pics you posted IMO you look good with the really short Haircut
    Maybe it's unfortunate you could not have got used to the reaally short hair and accepted / embraced it as it appears from the above statement your expectations may have been too high and you may now think you will another HT .....or 2
    I think having to shave my hair extremely short for the past 15 years due to being so bald on top has given me plenty of time to get used to that. Thank you for the compliment though. However what I have never truly accepted is the lack of "choice".....and of course the great big bald patch on my head

I didnt go for a hair transplant so I can continue to think "Oh well I had better shave my hair super short as it will look bad if I grow it". I went for a hair transplant so that I can have that "choice" back again......the choice to have one of those mythical things many people refer to as a "hairstyle". Also the scar on the back of my head is a detractor from shaving my head now.

My expectations really go no higher than "I want a full head of hair that looks good". I will of course try and hold off on judging it too much until the transition is complete.

Quote Originally Posted by Winston View Post
    I think you’ll be surprised at how much will start growing within the next few months. From what I see on the forum, some people are disappointed even up to 6th or 7th months and then all of a sudden they get a big growth spurt and in the end are very happy. Give it some time.
    Indeed. I have thought about this. I will keep my fingers crossed and hope that this does indeed happen. Thank you for the comment