+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: OC Guide

What's up guys just got back from week long business trip. I prepacked 7 neogenic bottle with 2% RU. Let me tell you that I got BAD insomnia from the 2%. I dropped back to 1% now and seem fine. But 2% was too much for me..got insonmia and on/off sweats throughout the night.

Edit: not RU meant to say OC.

Thanks stocione. Thats sucks to hear that it takes so long but ill try it for a few months to see if it works. Man right now my shedding is fluctuating. 10-15 hairs one day then 40 the next. All this comes out during the 10 min it takes to do my hair.
    Today was a "good" day. Scared to see what tomorrow brings....

How long does OC need to be on scalp to be absorbed? Right now, I'm doing it just at night but would be willing to try it out twice a day if it aborbs fairly fast then can be washed out in the shower. Anyone know?

Just an update. I did order the KB solution from Kane and will be dissolving that with the 1% OC. The good thing is at least for me the OC works. I think just by using the the pure neogenic vehicle it was just too much ( I was using all 6ml) and was going systematic and irritating my scalp. Last night I did 1% OC mix with half dose neogenic (3ml) and added 3ml of distilled water and had no irritation or insomnia. I think my scalp is just extra permeable know from throwing on all of these topicals over the years.

When my KB gets in I'll mix it with that instead. But Im a diffuse thinner as well and I do believe this has pretty much stopped my shedding and itch and my hair does look healthier/thicker. I missed a few doses and I noticed how my hair kind of started to look thin and wispy again on the crown and the shedding and itching started again.

OC users: anything to report yet?

Ill give my one month update. Im still undecided if this is helping. For the first 2.5 weeks I don't think it helped at all. I was still shedding a ton of hairs while combing my hair. like I mentioned before, I was regularly losing between 20-40 hairs during a 10 min combover.

Then after that 2.5 week mark I was only seeing 8-15 hairs being lost during that time. This continued for about 10 days. The only thing is at almost the exact same time, I had gone on a diet where I cut out all sodas, excess sugar and carbs. And within a day of starting that, that's when the hair loss slowed. So Im left to wonder if there is any connection.

Over the last 3 days my loss has crept back up again, today was roughly 20 hairs, yesterday there were about 15-18.

I just received my second batch of OC, so ill do another month. During this next month im going to really see if me sticking with that diet has an effect or not, or if it was just coincidence. Im still doing about a 2% solution. Starting next Monday, ill really drop all sugars again and see if the loss slows. Im also thinking of starting the cetirizine application too. OC at night, cet in the morning. May wait till around the 17th before I start that up.

That's all I have right now. Wish I could say the OC was really working, but right now it seems like the diet had more of an effect

Been on the new batch of oc for about 3 days. I also tried to cut out all sugar and carbs the last 3 days. Nothing. Finding around 20 or more hairs now. Not sure what reduced my loss for those 10 day but its def not working anymore.

Maybe the loss just naturally slowed for a period, idk. Ill be trying the cetrizine starting monday

Been on the new batch of oc for about 3 days. I also tried to cut out all sugar and carbs the last 3 days. Nothing. Finding around 20 or more hairs now. Not sure what reduced my loss for those 10 day but its def not working anymore.

Maybe the loss just naturally slowed for a period, idk. Ill be trying the cetrizine starting monday

what is this OC? is it really better than RU? is it more expensive than RU?