+ Reply to Thread

Default Toppik is a game changer for early NW's.

My order came in today.

My. God.

I applied as clumsily as a first timer could. I'd watched video tutorials and was careful not to "overdo" it nor try to redesign my faded temples, so I settled for sprinkling it along the center parting of my hair. Just that. Tap-tap-tap-tap-tap, five sprinkles across it's length and one more time for good luck.

Guys.

For 3, going on 4 years now I've been stuffing my face with useless vitamin pills hoping to gain a tenth of what I saw in the mirror in 20 seconds.

Seriously, they give out travel size samples for just the transportation charge -at least in Greece, they probably have a similar service in any country with an authorized Toppik dealer- so TRY it.

You don't feel Toppik in your hair and it does not run, contrary to what I've read on the net. I'm going to sleep with it on and come back and tell you if any came off on the pillow. It just looks plain ****ing magnificent.

It won't bring back your hairline, but if you're in the early stages of recession (Up to a NW3-3V) you will ****ing WORSHIP this.

Happy.****ing.Day.

I'm a grown man but I could just about weep right now. No more terror of bright light bulbs and mirrors. No more turning my face to the wind so the hair doesn't blow out of the combed-over spots.

Freedom

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by AgainstThis View Post
    My order came in today.

My. God.

I applied as clumsily as a first timer could. I'd watched video tutorials and was careful not to "overdo" it nor try to redesign my faded temples, so I settled for sprinkling it along the center parting of my hair. Just that. Tap-tap-tap-tap-tap, five sprinkles across it's length and one more time for good luck.

Guys.

For 3, going on 4 years now I've been stuffing my face with useless vitamin pills hoping to gain a tenth of what I saw in the mirror in 20 seconds.

Seriously, they give out travel size samples for just the transportation charge -at least in Greece, they probably have a similar service in any country with an authorized Toppik dealer- so TRY it.

You don't feel Toppik in your hair and it does not run, contrary to what I've read on the net. I'm going to sleep with it on and come back and tell you if any came off on the pillow. It just looks plain ****ing magnificent.

It won't bring back your hairline, but if you're in the early stages of recession (Up to a NW3-3V) you will ****ing WORSHIP this.

Happy.****ing.Day.

I'm a grown man but I could just about weep right now. No more terror of bright light bulbs and mirrors. No more turning my face to the wind so the hair doesn't blow out of the combed-over spots.

Freedom
    thx bro!!! u are from greece? how much did u pay the toppik?

I just got the free sample which doesn't cost anything. But I'll order from Amazon.co.uk, it's 16 Euros for a medium sized bottle when the same costs 35 Euros if I got it from here. They're pretty much shooting themselves in the foot when it comes to consumers with access to the Internet

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by AgainstThis View Post
    I just got the free sample which doesn't cost anything. But I'll order from Amazon.co.uk, it's 16 Euros for a medium sized bottle when the same costs 35 Euros if I got it from here. They're pretty much shooting themselves in the foot when it comes to consumers with access to the Internet
    ahaha , i understand , so how can i do to have the free sample? like u?

Free sample only works if you're Greek too. Just go to www.toppik.gr and sign up for a free sample. It'll cost you 5 Euros for transport services, but you'll get a good 5-8 days use out of it, plus you'll know whether or not Toppik is for you.

Good deal all around.

I used toppik and then a combo of toppik and courve for over a decade..

IT worked great! No one could tell how bald I had become.

What I did was wash my hair. then blow dry whatever hair I had left..dry..

Then I'd wet the sponge that comes with the couvre and lay down a base.

Then I'd style my hair.. put gel in it to hold it. Then sprinkle the toppik above to get rid of the shin that was being laid down by the couvre.

It was a good look. I was a norwood five running to norwood six with minimal hair in the front and it gave me years of coverage while I tried to decide what to do.

I recommend it. I just had to get black silk pillow cases so it wasnt on the pillow case every night.. or at least not noticable to my wife.

Good luck and its water soluable on clothes and sheets pillow cases etc..

Just be aware it does come off from time to time and its a little embarrashing the feew times it does show up.

well as a past user of toppik i can give u sme good advise. concealers work great when ur begining to lose hair but eventually there will be more paint & powder on ur head than actual hair & u will look ridiculous.
    best advise dont use this stuff. if u absolutely want to then use as little as possible so it is easy to stop using it (which is inevitable).

After using it for several days now in various combinations, I'm inclined to agree. A little bit does it, as long as it's undetectable. Otherwise, there is indeed no point.

I bought the stuff for a decade...

As a full kit...I'd suggest...courve as a base on the scalp with a slightly damp applicator and then style...USING GEL AT THIS POINT IF THATS YOUR REGULAR ROUTINE..then lightly sprinkle the toppik..to get the coverage..

It worked great for me for years and its something I'm going to share with a few of my buddies now that I'm not using it any more. I used to keep some in the glove box...and always have a few extra tubes of courve and toppik around both upstairs in the master bath for when I showed and also in my office in case I ever got caught out in the wind or rain...because it will shift a bit in certain types of weather or if your working out on a bench at the gym with a towel under your head for sanitary reasons.. (not a bad idea to put a little in your gym bag too) but remember I'm going back a decade of use and times I might have needed to touch up along the way.

for the most part..its stays on 99.9 percent of the time with no one ever the wiser..

Toppik also sells whats called a spray bottle of clear liquid that holds the product well in place..(their version of hair spray but I bought there stuff as supposedly it was better) and then they also have like a small little plastic flat comb to recreate quite successfully tiny lines on your scalp. (when using couvre) for that real look..

Just so you guys know it has taken me a longer time to type what I used to do to get ready after a shower than it actually took me to do in real life.

I'll always be a big fan of Toppik and courve as I used it for over a decade with great success.

Good luck ...and here in the states...I think I paid around 80 bucks or so for the giant sized plastic jar that lasted a long long time because as you know...from using it...a little bit goes a long way.