+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 121 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 68 108 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by doke View Post
    I was asked by the kline site to fill in a form which I did and never heard anymore that was before Christmas?
    What you currently using?

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyboots View Post
    I'm sticking with Susan,I like her and believe she is honest .Not to say the promox group is not.She bailed us out when we were in need.
    I agree without her I would have probably lost most my gains from Promox, as when Dr Klein passed away I bought the remainder stock. The after batch must have been mixed and never worked on me, I started itching and shedding, i still have 6 full bottles!

The guy below also bought the after batch when Dr Klein passed away and lost all his Promox gains, I tried helping him but struggled to get in touch when I found Susan.

We spoke the other day as he saw this thread, he's lost most his hair and now just bought Susan's stuff after seeing this thread.

I have nothing bad to say about Tony or Dr Klein, I'm just thankful to GOD for helping me find Susan as an alternative during hard times.

https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/member...954-Kenkieth16

JohnnyBoots how is your Hairloss? How you finding Susan's products, anything positive?

thanks Jazz and others,

what formulation would you recommend? Also do you think i should add saba gel in addition?
    and how would you work it in?

this is my current regimen / history
    (looking for some gains at in hairline, as one side is diffuse):

My history
    Finasteride 2.5 mg / daily 5 days a week)
    Dut .5mg (2 days a week, days not taking fin)
    rogaine (foam am, liquid pm)
    nizoral 2% 3 days a week

My current new regimen (for last 1 month)
    finasteride 2.5 mg eod
    Dut 0.5mg eod
    emu oil + rosemarry oil (once a day, a couple hours before evening shower)
    Ru58841 50mg (mixed with 2ml of neogenic), 1 hour after evening rogaine)
    indian oils 2 times a week (entire head)
    revita shampoo - 5 days / week

Hey bro I will reply later as I'm at work and it's hard to read and reply on a small screen.

I will explain later but I would not buy Saba gel as you can get Saba gel and topical additives that are more potent than Saba gel alone in this mixture.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigB View Post
    thanks Jazz and others,

what formulation would you recommend? Also do you think i should add saba gel in addition?
    and how would you work it in?

this is my current regimen / history
    (looking for some gains at in hairline, as one side is diffuse):

My history
    Finasteride 2.5 mg / daily 5 days a week)
    Dut .5mg (2 days a week, days not taking fin)
    nizoral 2% 3 days a week

My current new regimen (for last 1 month)
    finasteride 2.5 mg eod
    Dut 0.5mg eod
    emu oil + rosemarry oil (once a day, a couple hours before evening shower)
    Ru58841 50mg (mixed with 2ml of neogenic), 1 hour after evening rogaine)
    indian oils 2 times a week (entire head)
    revita shampoo - 5 days / week

Right you do have a serious Regime in my eyes, from my personal research these past 5 years is RU58841 is the most powerfull anti androgen. I have tried RU topcical and the stuff is some serious potent topical, I have kept this as last resort in my freezer.

I would not bother with Saba gel as from my understanding it is Hydocortisone and Tretinoin combined. The lotion mixture I use has both added plus more ingredients, now in your case it's hard to judge as you just added RU58841, this may alone give your some growth.

What is the current state of your hairloss? And why the strong regime?

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz1 View Post
    I agree without her I would have probably lost most my gains from Promox, as when Dr Klein passed away I bought the remainder stock. The after batch must have been mixed and never worked on me, I started itching and shedding, i still have 6 full bottles!

The guy below also bought the after batch when Dr Klein passed away and lost all his Promox gains, I tried helping him but struggled to get in touch when I found Susan.

We spoke the other day as he saw this thread, he's lost most his hair and now just bought Susan's stuff after seeing this thread.

I have nothing bad to say about Tony or Dr Klein, I'm just thankful to GOD for helping me find Susan as an alternative during hard times.

https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/member...954-Kenkieth16

JohnnyBoots how is your Hairloss? How you finding Susan's products, anything positive?
    Pretty good hair getting better and thicker.
    Also just ordered her progesterone leave in and her shampoo and conditioner .

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyboots View Post
    Pretty good hair getting better and thicker.
    Also just ordered her progesterone leave in and her shampoo and conditioner .
    Nice, keep me posted on the shampoo and let me know the ingredients, I might order it aswell .

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz1 View Post
    Right you do have a serious Regime in my eyes, from my personal research these past 5 years is RU58841 is the most powerfull anti androgen. I have tried RU topcical and the stuff is some serious potent topical, I have kept this as last resort in my freezer.

I would not bother with Saba gel as from my understanding it is Hydocortisone and Tretinoin combined. The lotion mixture I use has both added plus more ingredients, now in your case it's hard to judge as you just added RU58841, this may alone give your some growth.

What is the current state of your hairloss? And why the strong regime?
    I am a NW 2...
    However my left temple there is some diffuse thinning behind my hairline which really bugs me. As it prevents me from putting my hair up. Think lilpauly's before pic.
    So I wanted to see what could be achieved to sure this up and eliminate the diffused thinning. Which is why I recently made some changes to be more aggressive. I would be happy to be a solid NW 2.

I am a NW 2...
    However my left temple there is some diffuse thinning behind my hairline which really bugs me. As it prevents me from putting my hair up. Think lilpauly's before pic.
    So I wanted to see what could be achieved to sure this up and eliminate the diffused thinning. Which is why I recently made some changes to be more aggressive. I would be happy to be a solid NW 2.

was thinking a quick addition i could work into regimen would be:
    emu oil + rosemarry oil (instead of once a day, a couple hours before evening shower)
    alternate this to 4 days a week
    with the other days being the saba gel?

OR

a susan formulation, though not sure how i would work that in with my neogenic and ru (as i apply this at night and not sure i trust for this to penetrate a lotion or vice versa).

was thinking a quick addition i could work into regimen would be:
    emu oil + rosemarry oil (instead of once a day, a couple hours before evening shower)
    alternate this to 4 days a week
    with the other days being the saba gel?

OR

a susan formulation, though not sure how i would work that in with my neogenic and ru (as i apply this at night and not sure i trust for this to penetrate a lotion or vice versa).
    My advice would be simple, in terms of oils the four essential oils that work are lavender, rosemary, thyme and cedarwood to stimulate growth. The oils I prefer to use is the Divine herbal oil as it contains all oils mixed into one bottle. I first read about these oils on ************ you can track the thread and see I posted on a thread created by someone back in 2012. Now people dismissed these oils as being snake oils, but for sure they are 100% not snake. Lilpauly Mark is right hair oils will help but won't stop MPB, for the past 3 years I have tracked the oil feedback on eBay and other forums, all I have read is 100% positive feedback, mainly woman. I myself have recommended these to 2 woman based on the reviews and both woman are getting regrowth and less hair fall. So my conclusion and the reason I use these is because they probably work mainly on people who have halted hairloss or are diffuse slow thinning.

Now as for your regime if you check previous posts, Plan C is using the exact same regime as you but with added Susan's lotion. The only positive point he has noticed with adding Susan's lotion is his vellus temple hairs are gaining length, again everyone responds different to treatments.

If I was in your shoes I would weigh two options:

1. Carry on with RU58841 + Neogenic see how you go,
    2. Drop RU58841 and neogenic(leave as last option when FIN/DUT stops working), add a lotion mixture like Susan's.

No way would I add both as this can be costly and you may not know what works, considering RU is very powerfull topical.

The ingredients in Susan's lotion you could try:
    15% minoxidil
    0.1% finesteride
    5% azelaic acid
    0.25% progesteone
    0.025% tretinoin
    0.1% Hydocortisone.

Could add DMI for more penetration.

Here's the oils I use, I also mix pure emu oil with them.