+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by baldozer View Post
    I was NW7 by 25, but I am not depressed at all. Be bald and proud my friend. Don't buy into what highlander says, that baldness is an inferior trait. Its not. If someone says that in front of me, I will beat the **** out of him to show who is genetically superior! If you are good looking, you are good looking with or without hair. Many women have said to me that I look very good. Hair is very overrated IMO! If you have a strong skull like me that can break a wall, then you would also look good bald!
    Again, with you. NOT everyone has a "strong skull", like yourself. Following this, not everyone looks good bald.

Quote Originally Posted by FlightTL View Post
    So, after hearing Spencer's latest episode, I got really excited about scarless procedure but then, this made me realize maybe I got overexcited for nothing:

1. I'm Norwood 6 full bald with family history of Norwood 7.
    2. Even if I got 2000 grafts from scalp put in, it would barely do anything for me....especially, remember with time, these grafts will thin as well.
    3. Donor area may be 'scarless' but the moth eaten effect will still be there.
    4. My self-esteem has already been shattered by hair loss, and there is no hope of recovering that.
    5. I've lost 12 years of my youth, and it destroyed/annihilated my dating life. So, as Joe says, my youth can never be recovered.
    6. If I do not take FIN, I will lose even more hair.
    7. I'm afraid of surgury, so even if its completely safe, my paranoia stops me.

I'M JUST SO SAD THAT HAIR LOSS HAS REALLY MADE ME LIKE THIS, BASICALLY IM SUPER DEPRESSED....I THINK ABOUT HAIR LOSS ALL DAY, AND I KNOW THAT I STILL WONT BE ABLE TO DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT.

***I can't just move on and buzz my hair like some people, or those callers that call into the show and say they moved on, like that guy from DC. I JUST don't know how they do it.

Hair loss has SADDENED ME COMPLETELY.

Joe from SI, and Highlander, I'm joining your depression club. Welcome me with open arms.

I agree with you first few points, and that is what I cannot stand about hair transplantation. Scarring or no scarring, the technique of transplantation will always be limited since the process of moving hair from one place to another cannot create anything close to a full head of hair. It really makes me sick when all of these doctors focus solely and exclusively on surgical procedures and nothing else.

Quote Originally Posted by DepressedByHairLoss View Post
    I agree with you first few points, and that is what I cannot stand about hair transplantation. Scarring or no scarring, the technique of transplantation will always be limited since the process of moving hair from one place to another cannot create anything close to a full head of hair. It really makes me sick when all of these doctors focus solely and exclusively on surgical procedures and nothing else.
    With Hair Multiplication/Cloning in the future, a full head of hair could be a possibility and the transplantation procedure could be made faster by employing Robots.

Quote Originally Posted by Highlander View Post
    The thing that really makes be doubt this is how your examples of attractive men are always like 4/10's, MAX. Plus "attractive" is highly subjective. Ugly people find other ugly people tolerable to attractive, whereas higher quality specimens such as myself are overwhelmed with disgust at merely the thought of kissing them.

Furthermore, you keep going on about "attractive people don't need hair". It's bullshit. What about facial thirds? What about the hairline shaping the face and creating a more youthful appearance? What about hairstyles playing a huge role in our looks? What about hair colour? I could go on, but you're ignoring basic human aesthetics.

By the way, if you were attractive it wouldn't matter if you had eyebrows or not.

Now, what is wrong with that statement? EYEBROWS MAKE UP YOUR LOOKS. WIthout them you WILL BE less attractive. Your logic is rubbish.
    The upper facial third is the least important. You see boys having bangs that fully cover their foreheads, that is, their upper facial third is not visible at all, yet it does not look odd! And its not about being a 4/10 or 5/10, its about women complimenting about your looks. Women would never compliment an average looking guy!

"higher quality specimens such as myself", hahaha, you are born with that baldness trait which you hate so much, yet you call yourself higher quality!

Inactive

I know my advice may not mean much to you, but if I were in your shoes and I wanted to continue living; I would do the following:
    1) Shave and try to move on as much as you can.
    2) Look into steroids. Seriously, they can be safe if you're well-informed. You need to get jacked as quickly as you can to maximize the look.

Use Dwayne Johnson as your role model. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by itsmyhairs View Post
    Otherwise, you ARE an inferior specimen who will not reproduce.
    hahaha! Talk about yourself, what are you taking, Dutasderide? Genes of guys like you would be phased out naturally as Dutasderide must be turning you into an infertile eunuch! What a good natural way to filter out the genes of losers like you!

With Hair Multiplication/Cloning in the future, a full head of hair could be a possibility and the transplantation procedure could be made faster by employing Robots.
    I know, but until hair multiplication / hair cloning arrives, all that we get offered to us is some variation of surgically extracting hair from the sides and the back and moving it to the front. We need other options. These very limited options are such horsesh*t.

Quote Originally Posted by Aames View Post
    I know my advice may not mean much to you, but if I were in your shoes and I wanted to continue living; I would do the following:
    1) Shave and try to move on as much as you can.
    2) Look into steroids. Seriously, they can be safe if you're well-informed. You need to get jacked as quickly as you can to maximize the look.
    While I would probably be opposed to taking 'roids myself, I'm definitely already in preparation for day I have to shave my head.

As difficult as it can be to gain mass, the last thing I want to do is get to the point I'm super diffused, need to shave, and be months away from necessary gains. Eff that. Bald and skinny just does not cut it.

Quote Originally Posted by FlightTL View Post
    I'M JUST SO SAD THAT HAIR LOSS HAS REALLY MADE ME LIKE THIS, BASICALLY IM SUPER DEPRESSED....I THINK ABOUT HAIR LOSS ALL DAY, AND I KNOW THAT I STILL WONT BE ABLE TO DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT.
    There is nothing wrong with wearing hair if it helps you feel better about yourself. I was wearing hair for many years until I recovered enough to not need to wear hair anymore.

Wearing hair is not so silly and more people wear hair than you realize. Many many people have improved the quality of their lives by wearing hair. Just make sure to get good quality pieces and take good care of them.

JFSI Should have been wearing hair all this time. His stubborness against wearing hair is almost as unreasonable as his agoraphobia over his hair loss. Don't become like JFSI. If your hair loss bothers you this much, wear hair.

hahaha! Talk about yourself, what are you taking, Dutasderide? Genes of guys like you would be phased out naturally as Dutasderide must be turning you into an infertile eunuch! What a good natural way to filter out the genes of losers like you!
    Wait, what?

I'm the guy that's always posting telling people NOT to take Fin and Duta, they're ****ing crazy taking that stuff.