KSL Glasgow- Advice needed - Page 2 - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

That's what Lloyd told me but they had Glasgow advertised everywhere and there are pictures of Lloyd Andrew and Simon together.

Although some of the good transplants won't get mentioned, There are dozens and dozens of horrific transplants and service in the Glasgow clinic. Even when I think back to mine I think how did I not suspect something. I got reeled in by the celebs choosing there. They are con artists and have done people out of money.

Im.hoping I have got away with it in terms of Matee being on the ball. However one of the technicians Paul did my extraction and implant. He appeared on a ksl video advertising his new transplant when infact it was a wig. Once they had been rumbled it got taken off the site. They are crooks.

Just over 13 weeks. Still awaiting the new hair to grow through. More existing is appearing.

Mines coming on nicely. It’s nowhere near thick enough yet but I’m pleased. I had my first trip to a barbers in 8 years yesterday it was pathetic I was so exited. I had a 0.5 round the sides and back it’s made a real difference.

It looks like I’ve got more on top

I’m getting loads of comments. I’ve let my beard grow long and a guy I haven’t seen for a few weeks tried to take the pi55 out of me and say you’ve got more hair on you chin than head. But as he said it he went oh you do have hair in your head.

I thought I’ll take that

Saw, check your agreement with Shawbrook, find out who you gave the money to, suspect it might be Ksl Hair Limited. If so under section 75 of the consumer credit act they will need to give your money back as the supplier Ksl Hair Limited are in liquidation, they cannot complete their side of the deal. At least that is what it looks like. But ask your solicitor first, it should all be in your loan agreement paperwork.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaz View Post
    Saw, check your agreement with Shawbrook, find out who you gave the money to, suspect it might be Ksl Hair Limited. If so under section 75 of the consumer credit act they will need to give your money back as the supplier Ksl Hair Limited are in liquidation, they cannot complete their side of the deal. At least that is what it looks like. But ask your solicitor first, it should all be in your loan agreement paperwork.
    Thanks Jaz. I have been in touch with Shawbrook and they are due to make a decision on the full KSL case any day now. I had to send them all evidence and correspondence I had with the Glasgow clinic. I'll take a look at the paperwork at the weekend and confirm it is KSL Hair Limited. I have had no aftercare and the surgeon has ignored my messages to inspect and give his thoughts. I can't see how I can be forced to pay for this service. At the very worst case they will transfer it to another practice and company I was told by someone?

Default Hair transplant (or lack of)

Cheers Saw, for what it is worth, they should (I think) give you all your money back allowing you to choose where to go next. My point, can you trust anything to do with Ksl, the responses on here or elsewhere appear to be a very much mixed bag of results (good, bad and terrible) by the look of things with some good stories possibly being false including the pictures.

Shawbrook are just as bad it appears. After saying they would suspend my account whilst the investigation took place, They went ahead and deducted the next payment.

They then said they would refund it within a few days. That's been 10 days and nothing has taken place.

A lawyer will have a field day with this. All recorded.

Still no decision on the KSL case.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaz View Post
    Cheers Saw, for what it is worth, they should (I think) give you all your money back allowing you to choose where to go next. My point, can you trust anything to do with Ksl, the responses on here or elsewhere appear to be a very much mixed bag of results (good, bad and terrible) by the look of things with some good stories possibly being false including the pictures.
    Definitely not. They are scammers. Using celebritys to sell HTs to the public. Taking money and hiring some unlicensed surgeons to do the job. False advertising saying they are different companies. No wonder they have liquidated fast and got out.

4 month mark now. The density and thickness ain't there but little hairs are appearing from the scalp. I suppose as long as new ones are coming through then it is positive. Still miles to go. Hoping for nice results from now up to 8 and 9 months.

How many months has it been for you and when did you see the most rapid change?

Quote Originally Posted by Saw View Post
    4 month mark now. The density and thickness ain't there but little hairs are appearing from the scalp. I suppose as long as new ones are coming through then it is positive. Still miles to go. Hoping for nice results from now up to 8 and 9 months.

How many months has it been for you and when did you see the most rapid change?
    Update- Shawbrook have went past 8 weeks since complaints from patients. They can now report this.

Shawbrook are also trying to get KSL Glasgow patients to attend a "independent hair transplant company" to review each case and make a decision on each person.

This isn't right and they should be refunding anyone who has been mis sold the product and care from KSL. They must be wanting people to agree to the new company (which allegedly has links to KSL) so they don't have to refund the money.