Revivogen. Any ideas? - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread

Default Revivogen. Any ideas?

Hi there

Have somebody tried Revivogen? I was reading about Revivogen on some websites and blogs, and everything I read sounds very promising. The problem is that I haven't read anything from people who have tried the treatment, so there is no positive or negative feedback from users. Moreover, whenever I stumble upon a website and find an article that talks about Revivogen, I get the feel that it is sponsored by those who created the product.

Would really love to hear from you guys.

Thanks.

i used it in combination with finasteride (oral) for about 7 or 8 years. i think it worked. each time after i would use it the hair looked thicker. i have ended up switching to rogaine, though.

Natural ingredients, easy to use and proven to work-without side effects.
    Revivogen® is a unique hair-loss solution that has been proven to work, and it has advantages when compared to other over-the-counter and prescription treatment options

1. Revivogen contains the most powerful natural anti-DHT ingredients available today.
    Dermatologist Alex Khadavi, MD selected these ingredients because they have scientifically-proven properties that are similar to FDA-approved hair-loss medications. Revivogen delivers results that rival those seen with synthetic ingredients-without the potential side effects.
    2. Revivogen is easy to use. Unlike other topicals, which must be used twice a day, Revivogen's powerful natural anti-DHT ingredients provide effective results with just one application per day. Simply apply the Scalp Therapy nightly at bedtime, then wash and condition the next morning to stop the progression of hair loss and reverse it.
    3. Revivogen has no side effects. Because Revivogen is applied where it's needed-on the scalp-it only blocks the DHT in the hair follicles that causes hair loss. When you take oral DHT inhibitors, DHT is reduced throughout the body, which can lead to potential side effects like loss of libido in men.