+ Reply to Thread
Page 97 of 121 FirstFirst ... 47 87 95 96 97 98 99 107 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Eire1980 View Post
    Hey Jazz,
    Good to see you back.
    It's not great..I feel like the crown is getting worse..defo more reseeding on the right temple...I'm doing as I said in a previous post. I'm in ireland so only proscar is available 1.25 if split 4 ways and only by prescription.
    I'm heading to Spain in April I might try getting propecia in the pharmacy.
    Hey thanks, right let me start again because I have so much on my plate I can not recall your full regime.

Post me your full regime from the start, including Susan's mixture, what other products your using or dropped and what Branded products you used or still are using from when you started to now.

Also I want to know prior to any treatments did you experience any MPB itch, that may have subsided when you started propecia?

As I want to determine if propecia is too weak for you and you may need Dutasteride or RU58841 more potent.

I know I mentioned adding internal propecia, you also have to understand it can take some time to take effect. Alongside Susans mixture do you use any other minoxidol 5%?

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz1 View Post
    Hey thanks, right let me start again because I have so much on my plate I can not recall your full regime.

Post me your full regime from the start, including Susan's mixture, what other products your using or dropped and what Branded products you used or still are using from when you started to now.

Also I want to know prior to any treatments did you experience any MPB itch, that may have subsided when you started propecia?

As I want to determine if propecia is too weak for you and you may need Dutasteride or RU58841 more potent.

I know I mentioned adding internal propecia, you also have to understand it can take some time to take effect. Alongside Susans mixture do you use any other minoxidol 5%?
    Hey Jazz,

Thanks for the response

Regaine foam 5% in morning
    Susan's mix at night
    12.5% minoxidol
    0.01% finesteride - since early December - 0.05% since June
    5% azelaic acid
    0.25% progesterone
    0.025% tretinon

Hi jazz1 as you may know Dr Klines treatments are available at a new site, but you have to fill in a form which does not tell you how much they are have you tried that site? also what are you using now and what would you say is the best you get from susan and can we get the same script as yours as in formula.
    How much including post would say 3 months treatment is it cheaper than Dr Klines formulas.
    Do you phone her? I know we have to pay a consultation fee is that still the same.

Default @Jazz

Hey Jazz,

Thanks for the response

Susan's mix at night
    12.5% minoxidol
    0.01% finesteride - since early December - 0.05% previously since June
    5% azelaic acid
    0.25% progesterone
    0.025% tretinon

Nizoral (couple times a week) and regenepure (daily)
    divine herbal oil - couple times a week
    Also use Pukka organic castor oil couple times a week

Take zinc, lysine, chlorella, macha green tea, olive leaf extract..all of those more for health reasons

I used to use Polaris 7.5% minox with AA - NO Fin - but dropped that after I went onto Susan's mix's in June last year

As regards MPB itch - I cant say I ever had that - just regular itch from time to time - nothing that I would be overly conscious of or annoyed by.

My crown is getting worse along with the temples - the 2nd one on the left becoming noticeable as the left

hope this is clear
    Many Thanks for the help

Hey I will reply later tonight after work.

Hey Jazz,

Thanks for the response

Susan's mix at night
    12.5% minoxidol
    0.01% finesteride - since early December - 0.05% previously since June
    5% azelaic acid
    0.25% progesterone
    0.025% tretinon

Nizoral (couple times a week) and regenepure (daily)
    divine herbal oil - couple times a week
    Also use Pukka organic castor oil couple times a week

Take zinc, lysine, chlorella, macha green tea, olive leaf extract..all of those more for health reasons

I used to use Polaris 7.5% minox with AA - NO Fin - but dropped that after I went onto Susan's mix's in June last year

As regards MPB itch - I cant say I ever had that - just regular itch from time to time - nothing that I would be overly conscious of or annoyed by.

My crown is getting worse along with the temples - the 2nd one on the left becoming noticeable as the left

hope this is clear
    Many Thanks for the help

Hey your regime looks on point, also to add you upped the dosage in december has that not helped a slight bit? As taking an effect takes some time!

Although I would personally try this option if you feel that's not enough, add internal 1mg propecia every other day. Alongside your 0.1% in your topical mixture, as that's the method I use, 0.1% daily in the lotion and I also take 1mg every other day.

The Final bullet which as an alternative you could instead of adding 1mg internally take DUT every other day.

The above fails than you have RU58841 or CB-03-01, the good part you can easily mix this stuff with neogenic and can be purchase through Kane.

That's the only options we all have at the moment bro, I'm pretty confident if the FIN/DUT method fails than RU58841 or CB-03-01 is the way forward for you. As I mentioned give the FIN/DUT option a go, if that fails than il help guide you accordingly on the other options as I have a lot of knowledge from other forums on this topic .

Quote Originally Posted by doke View Post
    Hi jazz1 as you may know Dr Klines treatments are available at a new site, but you have to fill in a form which does not tell you how much they are have you tried that site? also what are you using now and what would you say is the best you get from susan and can we get the same script as yours as in formula.
    How much including post would say 3 months treatment is it cheaper than Dr Klines formulas.
    Do you phone her? I know we have to pay a consultation fee is that still the same.
    Hey bro I can't say about Dr Klein as the last I spoke to Tony he had left the company and sold it. They did make me trial their stuff and I never liked it, was nothing like the good old formula that I loved.

The Medicall Wellness prescribe Susan's stuff, they charge $49 for 6 months, there after they charge $84 discount price for a whole years worth prescription.

Susan's prices vary depending on which % Minoxidil formula you want, the prices are fixed but all additives can be added part of that price. I did my best in trying to reduce the cost for us forum members. So typically she agreed to give 10% discount if you purchase 3 bottles, each bottle will last you 2 months. So 6 months worth is enough time to calculate if the product is working for you or not.

What are you currently using now? What % minoxidol you want 15%?

Hey your regime looks on point, also to add you upped the dosage in december has that not helped a slight bit? As taking an effect takes some time!

Although I would personally try this option if you feel that's not enough, add internal 1mg propecia every other day. Alongside your 0.1% in your topical mixture, as that's the method I use, 0.1% daily in the lotion and I also take 1mg every other day.

The Final bullet which as an alternative you could instead of adding 1mg internally take DUT every other day.

The above fails than you have RU58841 or CB-03-01, the good part you can easily mix this stuff with neogenic and can be purchase through Kane.

That's the only options we all have at the moment bro, I'm pretty confident if the FIN/DUT method fails than RU58841 or CB-03-01 is the way forward for you. As I mentioned give the FIN/DUT option a go, if that fails than il help guide you accordingly on the other options as I have a lot of knowledge from other forums on this topic .
    Thanks for replying mate.
    It feels like since I upped to 0.1 in December my hair has gone to shit. I got a short haircut and was embarrassed by the state of my crown. Also my hairline is fading away. I'm starting to think the fin has done this...there has been zero improvement just further thinning..I'm not sure whether to stick it out and hope but again I keep asking myself if it is fin ruining my hair. Not sure whether to ditch lotion and try just 1.25 proscar..head is wrecked at the min...

It feels like since I upped to 0.1 in December my hair has gone to shit. I got a short haircut and was embarrassed by the state of my crown. Also my hairline is fading away. I'm starting to think the fin has done this...there has been zero improvement just further thinning..I'm not sure whether to stick it out and hope but again I keep asking myself if it is fin ruining my hair. Not sure whether to ditch lotion and try just 1.25 proscar..head is wrecked at the min...
    To clarify you also added internal 1mg right? I'm talking about the legit brand? Or consider adding DUT every other day?

If yes to the above I would ride it out and be consistent on the regime, to further see if any hair regrow.

The final option would be RU58841 or CB-03-01.

Hey how's it going?